The Leidos has an opening for Site Project Manager. This opening will manage and access control system projects at Army installations in CONUS, AK, HI and PR. The SPM will manage all aspect of the project at the installation and be the primary interface to the installation and the Government program office site manager for the installation.
Responsible for performing as the Site Project Manager for assigned access control system projects at Army installations. Responsible for schedule, coordination, implementation, testing, training and initial support upon operation.
Primary duties include:
- As the SPM responsibilities include coordination with the Govt Program counterpart and site POC personnel prior to and through implementation and cut-over.
- Responsible for the preparation and submission of all contract deliverable associated with the assigned site.
- Prepare/Provide information to the DPM for fielding and fielding manager for presentation at the monthly IPT program meetings with the Government
- Responsible to establish and maintain the configuration items for the Trouble Ticket System
- Supervise and manage the team supporting the implementation at a site from the initial site survey, the design, and implementation on-site to include install, test, training, conduct of the Physical Control Audit (PCA) with the Govt and Go Live support for the first 5 days after commencement of operations.
- The SPM will be on-site during the conduct of the site survey and the implementation phases of the project
- Perform other duties as required.
Must be a US Citizen and possess or be eligible for a Secret clearance.
Requires a BS Degree and 8+ years of experience to include experience and knowledge of leading projects and working in the field and must have a desire to learn and work within a team environment
Requires experience in handing PII for commercial and Government customers
Ability to travel to Army installations 50-75% of the time
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
External Referral Bonus $:$2,000
Potential for Telework:Yes, 50%
Clearance Level Required:None
Travel:Yes, 50% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Proj and Prog Management
Please note that effective October 1, to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos business events outside of our facilities, employees, vendors, subcontractors, and visitors will be required to be vaccinated or maintain proof of a weekly negative COVID-19 test. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated or able to show negative COVID-19 test results to access facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.