The NISC IV program within the Leidos Civil group is seeking a Program Analyst to join the National Airspace System Integration Support Contract (NISC IV) team. The candidate will provides expertise to conduct research, evaluations, and studies; present recommendations/solutions related to short and long-term program planning requirements. Classifies and summarizes data for the preparation and submission of reports on a recurring basis. Provides planning, scheduling, networking and coordination assistance among all regional and headquarters’ organizations; involving NAS implementation and integration efforts and related monitoring/tracking programs. Provides assistance and recommendations to FAA managers and staff who directly affect the conduct and attainment of agency goals.
- Work closely with your manager on tasks ensuring contract requirements (e.g., cost and schedule objectives)
- Ensure subcontractor responsibilities are tracked and accomplished along with defining goals to implement, and improve project-planning techniques.
- Interface with Project Managers, Senior Technical Personnel, and other FAA and NISC III program personnel.
- Identify, define, and address problems not immediately evident and typically not complex.
- Budget development.
- Report on Fuel Storage System (FSS) projects.
- Plan, track analysis, and scheduling.
- Corporate Work Plan (CWP) activities (CWP projects of various, size, complexity, and level of risk under the supervision of Project Management personnel).
- Monitor and report performance.
- Implement financial policies and procedures.
- Establish and maintain cost/schedule baselines.
- Perform variance analyses.
- Prepare written and verbal reports to management regarding cost schedule variances.
- Perform program life-cycle activities such as setup / maintenance.
- Perform working capital activities such as invoicing support
Education and Experience:
- Typically requires a BA degree and less than 2 years of prior relevant experience. Additional years of experience will be considered in lieu of degree.
- Working knowledge and proficiency utilizing Microsoft Office applications to include: MS Word, MS Excel, MS Office and MS Power Point.
- Ability to obtain a Public Trust clearance.
External Referral Bonus:-
External Referral Bonus $:
Potential for Telework:
Clearance Level Required:
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Financial Planning and Analysis
Pay Range:Pay Range - -
Please note that effective October 1, to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos business events outside of our facilities, employees, vendors, subcontractors, and visitors will be required to be vaccinated or maintain proof of a weekly negative COVID-19 test. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated or able to show negative COVID-19 test results to access facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.