Leidos is a science and technology solutions leader built on a legacy of daring innovation and outstanding accomplishment. We have a dynamic opportunity for a part-time Training Integrator. The successful candidate will work collaboratively with an world-class engineering team and will support training and fielding needs for the team’s software deployed in the cloud for US Air Force bases across the world. Position requires US citizenship and a current DoD Secret Security Clearance.
- Prepare and deliver training based on an existing library of training modules, tailored to the needs of each base receiving training as part of an initial installation/fielding effort. Training will be delivered on-site to Air Force bases around the world or virtually using Zoom or other like platforms.
- Maintain existing training library (e.g., coordinate required edits, upload updated materials to MilSuite)
- Gain and maintain tactical and technical proficiency in the Leidos software. As software is constantly under development, stay abreast of new features and understand the “What’s New” aspects to incorporate into training as required.
- Coordinate with military base points of contact (POC) to understand how they will employ the delivered software and how to tailor the training to best meet their needs.
- Deliver operator level training within a virtual or classroom environment at USAF bases (CONUS and OCONUS), continuing coordination with the base-level POCs to schedule events, convey administrative/logistic requirements.
- Coordinate with base POCs to perform initial set up (data build) of data required for new software installations. This data includes importing or creating instantiation and organizational data, user accounts and permissions, operational checklists, and base unique features.
- Capture user feedback and relay to the software development team to continually improve the feature set of the tool.
- Employ appropriate training sites (via DISA milCloud, Zoom or other platforms) to illustrate topics or respond to questions posed by users in the field.
- Work closely with developers and other endpoint engineers in an agile environment.
- Support software system with Help Desk activities, reviewing Help Desk tickets submitted by the field, and providing operational translation of described issues as required.
- Train developers in the front-end/operator use of the software, enabling them to better respond to Help Desk tickets from the field.
- Work independently and under minimal supervision
- Bachelor's degree and 8-12 years relevant experience including training experience in a military environment; additional years of experience may be considered in lieu of Bachelor’s.
- Strong understanding of Air Force base operations with an emphasis on Crisis Action Teams (CAT), Base Defense Operations Centers (BDOC), Emergency Operations Centers (EOC), Emergency Management (EM) and/or airfield operations (sortie generation, fuels/munitions, civil engineering)
- Must have excellent organization skills
- Must have an active DoD Secret Security Clearance
- U.S. Citizenship required
- Experience in training of end users in both SW application installation and daily operations
- Experience managing projects within the Atlassian suite of tools (Confluence, JIRA, Bitbucket).
- Familiarity with the Agile software development process.
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
External Referral Bonus $:
Potential for Telework:Yes, 75%
Clearance Level Required:Secret
Travel:Yes, 50% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Consult Emp
Pay Range:Pay Range - -
Please note that effective October 1, to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos business events outside of our facilities, employees, vendors, subcontractors, and visitors will be required to be vaccinated or maintain proof of a weekly negative COVID-19 test. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated or able to show negative COVID-19 test results to access facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.