Leidos is looking for an experienced Senior Contracts Manager to support various customers. The successful candidate will be required to provide cradle-to-grave contract administration support, support special assignment requests, provide sound judgement and advice on contractual issues, support proposal team reviews, and advising/monitoring performance of Contracts staff. Must be able to support a team environment and interact with multiple functional organizations.
- The Intelligence Group within Leidos has a career opening for a Senior Contracts Manager to support contracts within the National Solutions Operation.
- The candidate should have progressive experience providing cradle-to-grave contract administration support for various CP, FFP, T&M Government contracts including RFP analysis, hands-on proposal development including the development of terms and conditions, coordination of appropriate internal reviews, contract negotiation, and contract/task order administration and execution.
- Candidate will be responsible for overall contract compliance of assigned tasks in accordance with contract requirements, company policy and procedures, and applicable laws. Candidate must be able to work independently as well as part of a team of contract professionals supporting proposal preparation and a portfolio of contracts.
- Candidate must be able to multi-task and prioritize work activities in a fast paced environment and effectively communicate at all levels within the organization.
- The candidate will frequently interact - written, oral, and face-to-face - with other contracts and procurement staff, functional peers, Program management and external and internal customers.
- Ability to lead the review and analysis of RFP's, prepare compliant and cost/price proposals, and represent Leidos’s interests during negotiations and contract administration.
- Scope of work includes Red Team reviews, review and negotiate Teaming Agreements, NDAs and licenses as required.
Required Education, Skills, and Experience:
- Requires a BA degree and 12 – 15 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 10 – 13 years of prior relevant experience.
- General experience in Contract Administration may be considered in lieu of degree.
- Experience with Government (FAR / DFAR) contracting: Fixed Price (FP), Time & Material (T&M), Cost Plus Award Fee (CPAF), Cost Plus Fixed Fee (CPFF), Level of Effort (LOE), Indefinite Delivery / Indefinite Quantity (IDIQ) and General Service Administration (GSA) type contracts.
- Must have the ability to make sound business judgments, handle multiple contractual activities with a short turn-around time, and work independently as well as part of a Team.
- The Candidate must be proficient with Microsoft Office Suite, especially Excel, Word, and Outlook.
- The Candidate must have excellent interpersonal skills to include well developed analytical, communication, and presentation skills.
- Ability to identify and mitigate contract risks as well as coordinate appropriate reviews in accordance with Leidos policy and procedures.
- Local travel may be required.
- Must have a Top Secret/SCI Clearance and be willing to obtain a polygraph.
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
External Referral Bonus $:
Potential for Telework:Yes, 75%
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Please note that effective October 1, to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos business events outside of our facilities, employees, vendors, subcontractors, and visitors will be required to be vaccinated or maintain proof of a weekly negative COVID-19 test. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated or able to show negative COVID-19 test results to access facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.