The Homeland Security Solutions Operation within Leidos is seeking Business Analyst / SCRUM Masters with strong systems, software, cloud, and Agile experience to support a complex program to provide Agile development and operations and maintenance for critical systems on a mission-critical program supporting the Passenger Systems Program Directorate (PSPD) Interface and Support Processes division within Customs and Border Protection (CBP). PSPD supports the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) and CBP critical missions, specifically screening and processing travelers at the ports of entry (POEs) into the United States.
This position requires frequent interactions with agile delivery teams, CBP product owners, and other CBP stakeholders to lead the gathering, refinement, and documentation of business needs and requirements.
· Collaborate with product owner, technical leads, and developers on the requirement elicitation, documentation in JIRA epic/stories/features and acceptance criteria in fast-paced agile environment.
· Work with product owners to refine, groom and prioritize the backlog
· Work with development teams to flesh out technical and QA requirements
· Collaborates with team on understanding the requirements and properly developing and testing functionality using BDD and ATDD
· Quickly adapt to customer dynamic environment and adopt their processes and foster innovative ideas
· Adopt to new ways of working, socializing and collaborating with stakeholders and understanding their business goals
· Must be a self-starter, strong leader, and have the ability to work independently with little supervision.
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or other closely related field with 8 to 12 years of relevant experience or 6 to 10 years of relevant experience with Master's Degree.
· Applicants must be a US Citizen with ability to obtain a CBP BI public trust clearance.
· Experience in Agile/Scrum/Kanban supporting Agile efforts
· At least five (5) years of experience writing user stories, slicing features, using test suites and maintaining issue backlog
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with diverse agile teams, product owners, stakeholders, and SMEs.
· Experience conducting stakeholder interviews and facilitating stakeholder workshops.
· Experience with JIRA required
· Active CBP BI
· Experience with CBP PSPD
Covid Guidance for the US
In order to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 44,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.