The Defense Group at Leidos currently has an opening for an ISR Training Support Specialist at Offutt AFB, in Omaha, NE. This position is part of a large program supporting Air Combat Command’s (ACC) Intelligence Surveillance and Reconnaissance (ISR) mission. Candidates must already possess a current TS/SCI with polygraph.
- Oversee unit's virtual, on-line and ancillary training program delivery via knowledge portals & web-based instructional systems.
- Monitor unit to catalog training requirements, track training status of members, and provide solutions to show trend analysis.
- Oversee delivery of formal and continuation training for personnel assigned to support the 55th Wing.
- Provide support to analysts, linguists, and ISR professionals using online/virtual training platforms. Supporting use could include assistance with the following but not limited to: it’s operational features, navigating through the platform, setting up account access, and creating and/or modifying tasks, records, and training material. Troubleshoot problems with technology and tools as needed
- Recommend updates and make enhancements as approved.
- Bachelor's degree (or 4 years of experience in lieu of degree) and 4-8 years of relevant experience.
- TS/SCI with polygraph on day 1
- Experience supporting the ACC ISR enterprise.
- Knowledge of the 55th Wing and associated mission requirements.
- Previous experience supporting [Advising for Senior and Leading for SME] USAF or other military training or standards/evaluations programs to include at least one of the following: Initial and Mission Qualification programs and Continuation Training, to include Courseware Development (CWD), Instructional Systems Design (ISD), Status of Training (SOT) reporting, or documentation of Job Qualifications Standards (JQS) or student progress reports.
- Experience with PEX, SharePoint, data analysis, data visualization, and advanced understanding of Excel. Staff experience to include a prior position as head of Scheduling, Training, Stan/Eval, UDM, or XP.
Desired Certifications/Positions Held:
- Task Certifier
- Training Program Management
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
External Referral Bonus $:$5,000
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Please note that effective October 1, to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos business events outside of our facilities, employees, vendors, subcontractors, and visitors will be required to be vaccinated or maintain proof of a weekly negative COVID-19 test. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated or able to show negative COVID-19 test results to access facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.