Leidos is seeking a Director of HR Data and Analytics who will be responsible for shaping, leading, and executing our Leidos HR analytics and data governance strategy. An imperative priority for this role requires effective and persistent partnership with our Business Line, Line HR, and Corporate HR leadership teams to ensure we deliver meaningful metrics, trends, insights and detailed analyses in all areas of HR support and services.
This leader and their team will design analyses to accelerate the company's understanding of its employees and their dynamics, ultimately to steer key decisions we make towards developing the extraordinary workforce that drives our business.
- Lead and develop the Leidos HR Data & Analytics team members
- Manage and enhance portfolio of analytics products, including dashboards, machine learning models, and data warehouse / data marts. Continue progress on analytics maturity curve.
- Support HR Line Leadership and Corporate Functions with credible and responsive data analytics support to include (but not limited to) analyzing workplace relations issues, turnover, rewards and incentives implications, benefits options, development needs, etc.
- Support HR and Line Leadership with assessing root causes, deriving hypotheses, and problem-solving for identified issues and concerns related to observed challenges and trends.
- Ensure Leidos deploys credible, scalable, and optimized support in the areas of data privacy, data standardization, and data governance.
- Partner with Chief Information Office (CIO), Chief Information Security Office (CISO), and Chief Privacy Office (CPO) to ensure our strategy, roadmap, and execution of our HR Analytics and Data Governance scope are aligned with the Enterprise.
- Partner closely with other functional analytics teams at Leidos to inform their roadmap and vice-versa (for example, guiding the direction of what new data to collect, or what to measure/monitor in live dashboards)
- Design and execute analytical approaches to address key talent-related questions, balancing rigor and creativity with practicality to drive impact in generating knowledge and wisdom among key stakeholders
- Drive complex analytical projects that require the use of advanced quantitative methods on people and people-related data from multiple systems, and outside data sources
- Provide analytical coaching for analyst talent throughout HR
- Inform the strategic direction of Leidos Data Analytics products and roadmap
- Create executive level presentations to bring out insights clearly and concisely
- Serve as Lead HR Analytics project manager in supporting important business activities such as M&A due diligence and integrations, major business pursuits, large incumbent captures, and approved/funded HR Analytics investment projects.
- Strong and inspirational team leader
- Self-directed and has excellent analytical abilities
- Deep intellectual curiosity, creativity, comfort with ambiguity, and a natural ability to communicate effectively and establish relationships.
- BA/BS or equivalent experience with preference for Information Systems, Data Science, or related technical field.
- 12+ years of prior relevant experience in business intelligence, data mining, workforce analytics and market insights with a preference that at least 4 years has been at a leadership level.
- Generally has 7+ years of experience supervising or leading teams or projects
- Experienced with data structures (databases, data warehouses, queries, data wrangling, etc), SQL, and visualization tools (Power BI, Tableau, etc).
- Experienced and proficient in managing a virtual/geographically dispersed team.
Final decision to hire is contingent upon compliance with all applicable Export and Sanction Laws
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
External Referral Bonus $:
Potential for Telework:Yes, 100%
Clearance Level Required:None
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:HR Systems
Pay Range:Pay Range $120,250.00 - $185,000.00 - $249,750.00
Please note that effective October 1, to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos business events outside of our facilities, employees, vendors, subcontractors, and visitors will be required to be vaccinated or maintain proof of a weekly negative COVID-19 test. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated or able to show negative COVID-19 test results to access facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.