Leidos is looking for experienced ISSOs both with policy and technical ATO acumen. Candidates should have clear understanding of ICD 503, RMF and continuous monitoring requirements in order to take IC systems through RMF ATO accreditation. RMF rev 3 or 4 understanding a plus. Candidates will work directly with ISSMs, developers and operations throughout a DevSecOps life cycle both on policy and technical implementation of technologies to scan with Nessus, Web Inspect, App Detective. ISSO will identify vulnerabilities and work off POA&M findings alongside system administrators.
- Identify and define system security requirements
- Design computer security architecture and develop detailed cyber security designs
- Prepare and document standard operating procedures and protocols
- Configure and troubleshoot security infrastructure devices
- Develop technical solutions and new security tools to help mitigate security vulnerabilities and automate repeatable tasks in a consultative role
- Experience with the Risk Management Framework (RMF) and ICD 503 Security Accreditation processes.
- Experience coordinating with Information System Security Managers (ISSM) in testing, documenting, and achieving accreditation of systems throughout the development process, and achieving operational acceptance.
- 3 yrs of Assessment and Accreditation experience delivering ATO packages
- 5 yrs of system engineering or system administration
- 3+ yrs of Nessus
- At least 2 or more Certification: CISSP, Splunk, Network+, Security+, OSCP, Windows, Cisco, CEH, Juniper, RHEL
- Understand all the security controls involved with ICD 503 accreditation
- Candidate must have an active TS/SCI with polygraph
- Must have a BS and 12-15 years of prior relevant experience or Doctorate with 13+ years of prior relevant experience.
- Experience will be considered in lieu of degree.
Prefer following experience:
- Xacta 360
- Web Inspect
- App Detective
- Tenable Security Center
- RMF Automation experience collecting BOE (body of evidence)
- Splunk end user experience with knowledge of how to create Splunk Dashboards are a plus
- FISA experience
External Referral Eligible
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
External Referral Bonus $:5000
Potential for Telework:Yes, 10%
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Security Architecture and Engineering
Please note that effective October 1, to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos business events outside of our facilities, employees, vendors, subcontractors, and visitors will be required to be vaccinated or maintain proof of a weekly negative COVID-19 test. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated or able to show negative COVID-19 test results to access facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.