LEIDOS is currently searching for a Program Control Account Analyst to support the Deployment effort for the Department of Defense Healthcare Management System Modernization (DHMSM) Program in Vienna, VA, a highly visible $4.3B single award IDIQ vehicle that provides support to the Defense Health Agency. The DHMSM program is the DoD’s leading program designed to deploy a modern electronic health record (EHR) system across the United States and around the globe. Leidos, with core partners Cerner, Accenture, and Henry Schein, will support the DHMSM Program Executive Office (PEO) and the Defense Health Agency in the initial operating capability deployment and the global deployment of our proposed EHR that will deliver improved system capability to the DoD whenever and wherever healthcare is required. The DHMSM system will provide important health IT capabilities to 9.6 million active military, their families, and their beneficiaries.
The DHMSM Program Control Account Analyst will support Control Account Managers (CAMs) and provide financial support and analysis, as well as interact with various operating unit, business area, and Task Order staff to solve reporting program issues while meeting reporting requirements.
- Assist management in task order setup and control; establish and maintain cost/schedule baseline and enforce strict change control.
- Assist in the development of Work Breakdown Structures (WBS) and related dictionaries.
- Provide program planning support, including scheduling, budgeting, performance monitoring, variance analysis, status reporting, data validation, and resource planning.
- Maintain Earned Value requirements, including monthly CDRL reporting, Audit preparation and ad-hoc request to support customer requirements.
- Assist in preparation of Contract Performance Reports (CPRs) or Integrated Program Management Report (IPMR) Estimates at Completion (EACs), and related variance analysis reports for customers and program management.
- Track subcontractor status and material receipts, open commitments, and termination liability.
- Monitor and assure budget availability, proper approval authorization and charge accounts.
- Provide task leaders and program managers with clear, timely and accurate information as required.
- Assist in the development of Program Control procedures and desktop guides.
- Utilizes experience with databases for creating dash boards and metrics reporting.
- Develop standard and ad hoc reports; identify issues, exceptions, and variances; follow Task Order processes and procedures to support business and regulatory agency requirements.
- Performs other duties as assigned or required.
- Education or formal training equivalent to the completion of a bachelor's degree in business administration or a related discipline, along with two or more years of related experience. May substitute equivalent experience in lieu of education.
- US Citizen with the ability to obtain and maintain a Public Trust Clearance. Contract requirement.
- Understanding and experience or knowledge with Earned Value Management (EVM).
- Ability to maintain Earned Value requirements, including monthly CDRL reporting, Audit preparation and ad-hoc request to support customer requirements required.
- Utilize MS Office Suite and other applications that may include Winsight, Project Server and SharePoint.
- Must be proficient in Excel: V-look ups, Pivot tables, etc.
- Prefer strong background in finance or accounting.
- Experience with DoD (DCAA/DCMA) compliance helpful.
- Must have general knowledge of accounting principles, planning and tracking procedures and systems in a production environment.
- Possess good organizational skills.
In order to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.