Leidos is seeking a Project & Proposal Manager for the IHCCS Contract. The ideal candidate must have experience managing Information Technology related projects. You must be well versed in life cycle and project management methodologies. Must have experience in tracking costs, schedule and performance progress. Responsible for understanding customer requests and developing accurate, awardable, and executable proposals, planning ROMs, and customer presentations. Respond to customer contract modification and order requests and manage the end-to-end process from pre-proposal and request receipt through proposal development, negotiation, until award. You are responsible for performing or coordinating all activities to complete bids with the exception of pricing and solution development.
- Leads and manages Agile SCRUM teams, products, and processes across the lifecycle of the project.
- Evaluates, determines, and documents specific requirements related to projects, initiatives and proposals and translates those requirements into a roadmap with target release dates for accomplishment.
- Determines and manages the project schedule utilizing Agile PM methodologies and tools, including Agile PM and SNOW.
- Day to day responsibility of identifying new work coming into the team, prioritizing the activities of the team
- Presents to leadership, stakeholders and/or governance groups
- Conducts cross-organizational coordination as required in support of project delivery.
- Expedites and coordinates services to assist in managing complex enterprise projects.
- Responsibility for reviewing, updating and managing equipment inventory reporting.
- Participate in strategy sessions on assigned proposals
- Lead proposal and other responses to Government requests for standard, low and medium complexity program modifications and projects and as well as standard service order.
- Support customer negotiations
- Work in partnership with internal teams to develop a solution, proposal, and other required documentation.
- Ensure proposals are properly scoped, evaluate assumptions, identify risks, evaluate cost, and ensure responses meet requirements.
- Lead proposal review meetings to ensure integration of all proposal activities.
- Drive teams through all stages of proposal development including BOE and BOM activities, pricing, and submissions
- Develop bid budgets and manage efforts within those estimates
- Other duties as required
- Interpret technical and management requirements of Federal Government solicitations (e.g., RFPs, RTEPs, RFIs)
- This role is responsible for implementing process improvements
- Manages assigned tasks to completion within the schedule, budget, and scope of the project.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Systems, Business, or related scientific /technical discipline.
- Eight (8) years of relevant experience
- Must have the ability to obtain Public Trust Clearance
- Must be US Citizen per contract requirements
- Extensive experience managing complex IT projects and performing in the role of Scrum Master.
- Exhibit leadership qualities required to coordinate and lead meetings with internal and external stakeholders
- Strong customer communication skills, with the ability to illustrate a clear understanding of RFPs/SOOs/SOWs
- Prior experience in the development and management of federal contract proposals
- Strong analysis skills, with the ability to identify and improve processes and determine needs to successfully deliver proposals in short turnaround timeframes
- Able to multi-task, self-assign work, and function in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Agile Certified Practitioner
- Certified Scrum Master
- Kanban Management
- Innate/documented ability to translate project activities into executive-level reports, correspondence, and presentations.
- Experience working on projects involving the monitoring and management of enterprise network, infrastructure, and applications.
- Experience with infrastructure modernization projects.
- Ability to operate in high-stress environments.
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
External Referral Bonus $:2000
Potential for Telework:Yes, 50%
Clearance Level Required:Public Trust
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Proj and Prog Management
Please note that effective October 1, to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos business events outside of our facilities, employees, vendors, subcontractors, and visitors will be required to be vaccinated or maintain proof of a weekly negative COVID-19 test. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated or able to show negative COVID-19 test results to access facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.