Are you interested in taking your IT career around the globe supporting vital missions in exciting locations? Leidos’ CITS III program provides communications and IT services around the world to support international joint force commands making our world a safer place.
Our team in Stuttgart, Germany, has an opportunity for a Computer Support Administrator to provide helpdesk support.
- Maintain, analyze, troubleshoot and repair personal computer systems, hardware, software, computer peripherals, mobile devices, printers and AV equipment.
- Assist employees via remote access, phone, or in person. May also mentor or train other Computer Support Administrators.
- Have excellent problem-solving and customer service skills, as well as extensive experience with desktop hardware, software applications, operating systems and network connectivity.
- Work in dynamic fast paced environments that require team interaction and coordination of efforts.
- Interface with both client managers and system users.
- Support systems and applications on a geographically dispersed Windows 10 Enterprise network.
- Troubleshoot and resolve complex issues and work with other teams to identify root cause and resolution.
- Remove old equipment and performing data migration to new machines.
- Implementation and administration of infrastructure services like FTP, IIS, DNS, DHCP, and GPOs.
- Create and maintain thorough documentation for all desktop solutions and troubleshooting instructions in the Knowledge Databases.
- Work with hardware and software vendors to verify timely product delivery and ensuring that new equipment is installed and ready to operate on schedule.
- Analyze and make recommendations for hardware and software standardization.
- May be required to provision and maintain mobile devices (NIPR, SIPR). Selected candidates may supervise Computer Support Administrator teams.
- Provide remote support and/or travel to customer sites as required.
- BA/BS + 3 years recent specialized or AA/AS + 7 years recent specialized or 11 years of recent specialized experience.
- Microsoft MCSA or Microsoft 365 Certified: Fundamentals
- CompTIA Security + (IAT Level II or greater), current.
- TESA Eligible.
- Must hold an adjudicated Secret Clearance with SSBI and be able to obtain a TS/SCI clearance.
- ITIL v3 - Foundation.
- Automation using Microsoft PowerShell, VBScript, or batch files.
- Adaptable to changing circumstances and operational needs.
- Experience working with basic networking and supporting Cisco Routers and Switches
Our program is hosted in Stuttgart, Germany - home of Volksfest (second only in size to Munich's Oktoberfest), and birthplace of Germany's luxury automotive industry. With modern amenities and entertainments mixed with quaint cobblestone neighborhoods dating back to the 1500s, there are countless adventures to be had at local attractions, which include highly regarded museums, theaters, and gardens, as well as hiking, camping and skiing.
Work perks include:
- Paid relocation to/from OCONUS location
- Overseas Living Allowances
- Foreign Earned Income Exemption
- Benefits package including medical, dental, vision insurance; paid time off; 401k with company match; etc.
- Base access (Exchange, dining, post office, commissary access, etc.)
- Thriving Ex-Pat Community
If you know someone who may be a good fit, refer them to us! Your referral could get you a one-time referral payment of $5,000. More details here.
External Referral Eligible
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
External Referral Bonus $:$5,000.00
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Secret
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Customer Support
Please note that effective October 1, to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos business events outside of our facilities, employees, vendors, subcontractors, and visitors will be required to be vaccinated or maintain proof of a weekly negative COVID-19 test. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated or able to show negative COVID-19 test results to access facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.