The Test and Evaluation (T&E) team currently has an opening for an Automation Test Engineer, to support current sustainment for the Military Health System Video Connect (MHS VC) solution. This is an exciting opportunity to use your experience helping the Department of Defense (DoD) Healthcare Management System Modernization (DHMSM®) Program. In this role, you will develop and maintain automated test scripts that help define performance and functional testing for a telehealth solution.
- Build application test automation, web service automation, and database load testing and work closely with the MHS VC test lead to achieve automation goals.
- Participate in manual tests for Audio/Visual experience for telehealth calls, as needed.
- Tasks will include, but are not limited to, Load Testing, Performance Testing, Platform Testing (popular platforms and cross-browser compatibility) and Interoperability Testing
- Execute and analyze test results and reporting performance, load, and other issues using issues management tool
- Work independently on larger, moderately complex projects/assignments
- Work independently using superior time management to triage issues and prioritize tasks
- Works to achieve day-to-day objectives with moderate impact on the area/ project team
- Discovering, reporting, and tracking testing issues
- Leverage test engineering experience to explain technical solutions, practices and procedures to others within the organization.
- Addresses somewhat complex technical issues/problems using internal best practice and through collaboration with colleagues
- BS Degree and 8-12 years of prior relevant experience. Additional years of experience may be considered in lieu of degree.
- US Citizen. Ability to obtain and maintain a Public Trust Clearance.
- Thorough understanding of testing methodology and automation tools to support testing
- Experience with Load Testing, Performance Testing, Platform Testing (popular platforms and cross-browser compatibility), Interoperability Testing (i.e. e911) Tools, LoadRunner, Micro Focus Unified Functional Tester (UFT), SoapUI, Selenium and JIRA test repository tool experience including RQM or equivalent (Jazz, TFS, etc.)
- Ability to define and script performance tests
- Ability to define and script functional tests
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
External Referral Bonus $:
Potential for Telework:Yes, 100%
Clearance Level Required:Public Trust
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Testing and Quality Assurance
Please note that effective October 1, to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos business events outside of our facilities, employees, vendors, subcontractors, and visitors will be required to be vaccinated or maintain proof of a weekly negative COVID-19 test. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated or able to show negative COVID-19 test results to access facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.