Do you enjoy building expertise, acting as a trusted resource and building partnerships with your hiring managers? Do you get excited about finding quality candidates?
Leidos’ Power Delivery Services Division is seeking a tenacious, self-starting Talent Acquisition Specialist. In this dynamic and rewarding role, you will perform full lifecycle recruiting and sourcing for electric utility engineering professionals nationwide. You will represent Leidos and TA services, championing Leidos EVP, culture, core values, and ethics. You will interface directly with candidates regarding programs, career opportunities, position expectations, compensation and benefits. You will partner with hiring managers and various arms of HR in developing position requirements, mapping to appropriate job classifications, making salary recommendations based on internal and market tools, negotiating offers, and pulling candidates through process to hire. You will develop staffing strategies and drive staffing process with hiring managers to identify and select quality hires within benchmark standards of days to accept. You will take ownership of Leidos TA staffing process, and operate successfully under Leidos TA model, policy, and procedure.
This is an engaging role, and if you feel this is for you, please apply and talk to us!
In terms of requirements….
- Ideally, you will have a Bachelor’s degree in HR, Business, other applicable discipline from accredited university
- You will have 4-8 years of recent recruiting experience within the electric utility/power delivery industry, with a deep knowledge of the associated competitors, market and engineering skill sets.
- You should be able to work in a fast-paced, sometimes high-pressure environment, while maintaining a professional outlook and positive can-do attitude.
- You will have strong networking, candidate mining and lead identification skills, as well as proven experience making cold calls and introductions to capture candidate interest and pull them through the staffing process.
- You will be knowledgeable with Applicant Tracking Systems, as well as EEOC, OFCCP and DCAA compliance requirements.
- You will be resourceful and proactive with coming up to speed on new requirements, capturing relevant details from hiring managers and others involved with the staffing process.
- You will have strong communication and follow-up/follow-through skills.
- You will be results-oriented, unafraid to take initiative (self-motivated), organized, innovative, resourceful, and have a high level of integrity and ethics and sense of urgency to deliver quality services.
- You will be a team player with experience working virtually with team members across various time zones.
- You will have strong computer skills to include MS Office products (Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint).
It would be nice if you had….
- Direct experience with Workday Recruiting.
- Reporting and data analysis experience to provide management with assessments and recommended solutions for improving processes.
At Leidos, we take care of our employees. We seek the best and the brightest, and in return, we invest in you, with an eye on your future, through career advancement, growth opportunities and continuous improvement via mentoring, as well as formal and informal training. We challenge you to help solve some of the world’s toughest problems, and reward you with a welcoming culture that recognizes the importance of a strong work/life balance, as well as competitive compensation and benefits. We believe that diversity and inclusion make us all better and offer the chance to have fun and make a difference.
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
External Referral Bonus $:
Potential for Telework:Yes, 100%
Clearance Level Required:None
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Talent Acquisition
Pay Range:Pay Range $57,200.00 - $88,000.00 - $118,800.00
Please note that effective October 1, to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos business events outside of our facilities, employees, vendors, subcontractors, and visitors will be required to be vaccinated or maintain proof of a weekly negative COVID-19 test. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated or able to show negative COVID-19 test results to access facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.