Leidos Health Group has an opportunity for a Quality Assurance Analysts (QAA), contingent upon contract award, supporting the National Health and Nutrition Examination Survey (NHANES) project.
Our Quality Management is dedicated to consistent application of program controls across the program to ensure consistency and business continuity for applying standards including Lean Six Sigma, ITIL, SAFe, across all PWS elements. We manage and track Key Performance Indicators (KPIs), Service Level Metrics (SLAs) and perform Risk Management activities across the program. Additionally we conduct root cause analysis and perform continuous improvement through Preventive and Corrective Action Requests (PAR/CARs). The successful candidate will have extensive experience with quality assurance and control, supporting product and service development and baseline implementation. The candidate will be a proactive agent for change, possess high energy, have a passion for quality, and be self-motivated. The candidate will utilize improvement expertise (e.g. six sigma/lean) to implement cost, service and technical efficiencies to program processes and service optimization.
JOB DESCRIPTION/SCOPE: The QAA assists the Quality Assurance Manager (QAM) in quality assurance activities across the entire program lifecycle. This includes establishing and monitoring the performance/quality measurements to ensure requirement satisfaction for performance measures. The successful candidate will be an agent for change, possess high energy, have a passion for quality, and be self-motivated.
- Responsible for performing the internal quality monitoring process and evaluating the performance of production processes and procedures and coordinating with VA on quality issues.
- Assist in the development and improvement processes and procedures to meet and exceed acceptable quality levels for program performance standards, with specific emphasis on system engineering and quality measurements.
- Provide input for the Quality Management Plan (QMP) to ensure all required services are performed in accordance with task order terms and conditions.
- Ensure adherence to all standards, policies, and best practices.
- Support the development and collection of performance metrics. Provide the QAL with timely metrics and audit outcomes to gauge progress towards quality objectives.
- Support the QAL with government requested activities by coordinating the availability of program, project, and operational documents; providing data requested as part of onsite and remote audits; providing access to all source materials and associated metadata.
- Support and maintain strong and productive relationships with key stakeholders ensuring that the objectives are understood and incorporated into a framework of continuous improvement.
- Support Statistics and Data collection towards developing KPIs and goals towards data management quality.
- Identify, support and monitor compliance activities.
- Provide oversight of IT group quality activities such as testing and defects, metrics, QA policies, work products, etc.
Requires BS and 3 - 5 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 1 - 3 years of prior relevant experience.
- Experience with Development and IT Service Management Projects.
- Knowledge of and experience with implementing ITIL and Agile methodologies.
- Knowledge of industrial automation tools and processes.
- Knowledge of Lean Six-Sigma/Continuous Process Improvement (CPI)
- Experience auditing to external quality standards such as ISO or CMMI or specifications
- Experience working with documentation and data that contains Personally Identifiable Information (PII) and Protected Health Information (PHI).
- Experience collecting and analyzing metrics.
- Strong communication and writing skills with emphasis on communications with government customers and third-party stakeholders.
- Strong computer skills, including proficiency with MS Office Products (Word, Excel, Visio, PowerPoint, & Project), QA applications and databases.
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- ISO 9001 trained
- Certified Lean Six-Sigma Green Belt
- Certifications to include Quality Auditor, Quality Engineer, Quality Improvement Associate, ITIL v3 Foundation
- Experience with VA, DoD, or other Federal business processes; business process automation and business process integration efforts
- Familiarity with the Federal Government work environment
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
External Referral Bonus $:
Potential for Telework:Yes, 50%
Clearance Level Required:NACI
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Testing and Quality Assurance
Please note that effective October 1, to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos business events outside of our facilities, employees, vendors, subcontractors, and visitors will be required to be vaccinated or maintain proof of a weekly negative COVID-19 test. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated or able to show negative COVID-19 test results to access facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.