Accelerate your career with Leidos.
Leidos Defense Group provides a diverse portfolio of systems, solutions, and services covering land, sea, air, space ,and cyber space for customers worldwide. Solutions for Defense include enterprise and mission IT, large-scale intelligence systems, command and control, geospatial and data analytics, cyber security, logistics, training, and intelligence analysis and operations support. Our team is solving the world’s toughest security challenges for customers with “can’t fail” missions.
The DPAS team in Camp Hill, PA is looking for an IT Business Analyst. In this role, you will have stewardship over specified Material Management, Warehouse Management, Property Accountability or Maintenance and Utilization applications, processes, and associated interfaces. Stewardship includes both management and monitoring of the existing applications and processes, as well as partnering with the development teams to guide future business direction, enhancements, and optimization. You would be responsible for working with stakeholders to gather/document key functional and technical requirements, assist in development of the business case, and collaborate with internal development teams to deliver technology solutions that meet the business need and deliver value.
After initial "ramp up time", telework is approximately 60% with 2 days a week at the Camp Hill, PA or Chambersburg , PA site expected. You must be able to obtain a SECRET CLEARANCE after hire. To be eligible for a clearance, you must be a U.S. Citizen.
• Collaborate with key stakeholders to document the key business goals and objectives for a new or existing process.
• Participation in the agile software development process as a proxy for the process owner role to help facilitate progress, answer any questions and provide more detailed requirements as necessary.
• Collaborate with development teams to produce any required documentation or communications that may be necessary in support of the project including project status, project roadmap, release plan, etc.
• Work closely with Q/A Analyst to develop test cases/scenarios and detailed acceptance criteria.
• Support project delivery by working with the user community to document and coordinate user acceptance testing and training plans.
• Assist the Help Desk with problem and incident management.
• Assist with end user training as necessary.
• Able to obtain a Secret Clearance. (U.S. citizenship required for this)
• Bachelor’s Degree required in IT, Supply Chain Management, or related field with 2 to 4 years of experience in an IT service delivery role supporting business functions or performing a relevant role on IT projects..
• Experience interacting with business customers and managing expectations.
• Experience with test case development.
• Experience in Agile projects.
• In Depth knowledge of Business Analyst fundamentals
• Demonstrated problem-solving skills.
• Demonstrated critical skills such as collaboration, strong written and verbal communication skills and analytical capability.
• Knowledge of project management methodologies and software development lifecycles.
• Experience with Microsoft desktop applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Visio).
• Experience with Department of Defense Supply Systems, DLMS processing or MILS processing.
• Requirements Management experience
• Experience in large or medium IT implementations of warehouse management, property accountability or equipment maintenance applications.
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
External Referral Bonus $:$2,000
Potential for Telework:Yes, 50%
Clearance Level Required:None
Travel:Yes, 25% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Business Systems Analysis
Please note that effective October 1, to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos business events outside of our facilities, employees, vendors, subcontractors, and visitors will be required to be vaccinated or maintain proof of a weekly negative COVID-19 test. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated or able to show negative COVID-19 test results to access facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.