The Leidos Defense Group currently has an opening for a Financial Analyst supporting the GSM-O II program.
The GSM-O team delivers network services as a partner to DISA to support the “always on” operations of the global Department of Defense Information System (DoDIN)/Defense Information Systems Network (DISN) that connects over three million warfighters and other government leaders around the world.
We’re looking for a dynamic teammate who can work with program management, external customer stakeholders, and Leidos functional team leadership to oversee the financial activities of a Task Order on the GSM-O II IDIQ.
The roles and responsibilities of this position include:
- Task Order EAC management, budgeting, forecasting, managing subcontractor hours, cost, and funding needs, as well as analysis of all contract cost and financial data.
- Working closely with technical leads to develop and maintain EACs, complete cost/staffing analysis, and aggregate data for program level views.
- Assist Program Managers identify programmatic risk and opportunities that will impact program financials while recommending cost reductions and ways to mitigating risk.
- Interpreting operating results, evaluating and approving expenditure decisions, and identifying operational risk factors
- Perform variance/trend analysis during the month-end close process
- Supporting program growth initiatives and creating business cases inclusive of financial modeling
- Managing and developing relationships with the external customer; operating as a business partner to improve financial performance
- Assist in Financial Planning and Analysis for the program as a whole to include conclusions and insights on trends and variances for quarterly forecasts and monthly close.
- Develop and maintain program wide trend analysis on areas such as invoicing, cash flow, awards, unbilled fee, ect.
- The position requires strong organization, analytical, presentation and interpersonal skills. Successful candidate must evaluate, monitor and implement policies, practices and functional performance standards for the Business Operations team. In addition, candidate must possess the ability to work independently, in a team environment, with various organizational levels and manage multiple priorities.
- Bachelor’s Degree with 4-8 years of professional experience; or 2-6 years of prior relevant experience with a related Master’s degree.
- Comprehensive Program Finance experience; familiar with multiple contract types
- Detail oriented, independent worker, with a strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Must have strong Microsoft Excel experience and government contracting experience
- Must be a US Citizen and have the ability to obtain and maintain a DoD Secret Clearance
- Knowledge of Leidos Financial Systems and Contract Setup Processes
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
External Referral Bonus $:
Potential for Telework:Yes, 75%
Clearance Level Required:Secret
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Program Financial Control
Pay Range:Pay Range $57,200.00 - $88,000.00 - $118,800.00
Please note that effective October 1, to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos business events outside of our facilities, employees, vendors, subcontractors, and visitors will be required to be vaccinated or maintain proof of a weekly negative COVID-19 test. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated or able to show negative COVID-19 test results to access facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.