Leidos is searching for a Sharepoint Developer for our QTC team! QTC is the Nations largest provider of Medical, Disability, and Occupational Health Examinations. The cutting edge technology that QTC has patented is designed to optimize the exchange of information between our clients and providers to ensure a timely delivery.
This is an exciting opportunity to use your experience helping the QTC mission. The SharePoint Developer will design and create new SharePoint functionality and code as well as maintain and improve existing SharePoint sites for QTC lines of business (LOB) needs. This position will be responsible for developing, testing, improving, and maintaining new and existing SharePoint sites. Working closely with application developers to ensure system consistency and IT security experts to ensure site security and integrity, the position will collaborate with administrators and clients to provide technical support and identify new requirements ensuring SharePoint sites run effectively and securely. As the subject matter expert (‘SME’) for SharePoint development and deployment, this position will evaluate and advise on technology components, such as software, hardware, and networking capabilities, for all SharePoint sites.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Design stable, reliable, and effective SharePoint sites
- Modify and/or enhance SharePoint sites according to client requests and test to ensure user requirements are met; responsible for addressing all SharePoint service requests
- Solve SharePoint usage issues and malfunctions; may contact vendor support on more complex issues
- Conduct research and make recommendations on SharePoint products, services, protocols, and standards in support of procurement and development efforts
- Work with senior leadership of business teams to establish suitable and scalable processes to support administrative and development activities; conduct business process review sessions that drive and support efforts to grow the platform using new applications and technology, as needed; identify any gaps between processes and systems
- Evaluate and make informed suggestions to management and clients using information gathered through surveys, task analysis, workshops, word of mouth, and other means.
- Develop and maintain the SharePoint storage and retrieval procedures, views and functions for ensuring client needs are met
- Ensure all SharePoint site design and functionality meet business and performance requirements; stay abreast of SharePoint trends and advancements to optimize the QTC SharePoint platform
- Maintain working knowledge of file structures and job/data flows that make up SharePoint production systems; responsible for integration of all systems linked to SharePoint
- Create and maintain technical documentation for SharePoint application and project work
- Work closely with all developers on the best practices for application architecture
- Participate on product or department teams to align the user/staff experience with QTC’s strategic objectives
- Identify best practices for security and compliance requirements for SharePoint sites and functionality
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned
- In-depth understanding of SharePoint development (e.g. permissions, recovery, security and monitoring)
- Knowledge of software development and user interface web applications
- Strong analytical and organization skills
- Solution-oriented verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment, as well as independently with minimal supervision
- Ability to switch between priorities quickly without affecting quality or performance
- Superior customer service skills
- Ability to lead projects and development activities across product-lines
- Working knowledge of development methodologies (e.g. Agile, CMMI)
- Knowledgeable in service-oriented architecture
Education and/or Experience: (includes certificate & licenses)
- Bachelors degree from an accredited college in a related discipline (Computer Science Preferred), or equivalent experience/combined education
- 2 to 14 years of relevant professional experience (Multiple Levels needed)
This job description supersedes all prior job descriptions and is intended to describe the general content and essential requirements for the position listed above. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of requirements, duties and responsibilities. Management reserves the right to add or change the duties of this position as required at any time.
QTC Management Inc. is a VEVRAA Federal contractor and an Equal Opportunity Employer. The company has an ongoing commitment to affirmative action and the creation of a workplace free of discrimination, harassment and retaliation. The company recruits, hires, trains, and promotes individuals in all job titles without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, people with disabilities protected under law, and protected veteran status.
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
External Referral Bonus $:
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:None
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Software Development
Please note that effective October 1, to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos business events outside of our facilities, employees, vendors, subcontractors, and visitors will be required to be vaccinated or maintain proof of a weekly negative COVID-19 test. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated or able to show negative COVID-19 test results to access facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.