Leidos is seeking a GEOINT TradeCraft Trainer for our customer site in Suitland, MD. This position requires an active TS/SCI. Work will include providing Geographic Information Systems (GIS) analysis and support to creating, store, manipulate, analyze, manage, and present geo-spatial data and provide GEOINT tradecraft development and GEOINT Professional Certification (GPC) training for GEOINT professionals.
- Assist in the continual development of GEOINT reachback watch SOPs, GIS, tradecraft skills, DCGS-N systems operations and exploitation techniques into the Reachback analytical analysis process.
- Assist government in development submission, and updating of guidelines and recommendations for conducting proper use of intelligence research tools and the submission of ad-hoc intelligence collection requirements.
- Provide GEOINT PED support to the Fleet’s GEOINT watches. The tradecraft development support shall include research and identification of all current sources of Geospatial-intelligence that satisfy Navy, IC and the DOD requirements to include, but not limited to FMV, MMTI and Full Spectrum GEOINT (FSG PED analysis support.
- Accompany government GEOINT personnel to local meetings or conferences related to reachback analytical support and cert testing as it pertain to mission and capabilities to better enhance training/certification process and provide contractor situational awareness of new initiatives or emerging technologies that may be incorporated into GEOINT training program.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in GEOINT, or a related field and 5+ years of prior relevant experience or Master's and 2+ years of experience. Additional years of experience may be used in lieu of a degree.
- Formal military imagery analysis training or civilian equivalent remote sensing certifications.
- 5 years of GEOINT experience.
- 1 year GEOINT experience in at least one of the following: panchromatic, radar, IR or multi-spectral.
- 2 years of practical experience working with at least one of the following GEOINT areas of expertise: National and Tactical GEOINT architectures; experience with CEDALION imagery system, experience with Imagery Exploitation Support System (IESS) or CEDALION SIPR; GEOINT Dissemination Systems (e.g. Global Broadcast System (GBS).
- Complete local GEOINT watch training and certification requirements (301/302 JQR) and attain NSG Proficiency Level One (PL1) within 90 calendar days of arrival. Complete all 303 JQR and attain and maintain GPA-IA within 180 calendar days of arrival.
- 10 years of GEOINT experience or advanced college degree in GEOINT related field
- Possess a master training specialist, master instructional design, Kirkpatrick, or relate certifications.
- Possess knowledge of some or all of the following areas and systems: Unmanned Aerial Systems (UAS), tactical GEOINT collection, exploitation, analysis and production workflow processes, Common Geo-positioning System (CGS), Distributed Common Ground System (DCGS), Geospatial Discovery Services (NGDS), Full Spectrum GEOINT (FSG) and GCCS).
- Possess knowledge of knowledge/understanding and 2 years of experience with the NSG tradecraft forums such as Community Geospatial Training Council (CGTC) and GEOINT Tradecraft Professional Development Subcommittee (GTPDS)
- 5 years of experience as an OPINTEL Instructor
- 2 years of experience with Generic Area Limitation Environment (GALE)
- 2 years of experience with Maritime Motion Target Indicator MMTI
- 2 years of experience with tactical SAR imagery as an analyst
- 1 year of FMV experience.
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
External Referral Bonus $:
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Geographic Information Systems
Please note that effective October 1, to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos business events outside of our facilities, employees, vendors, subcontractors, and visitors will be required to be vaccinated or maintain proof of a weekly negative COVID-19 test. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated or able to show negative COVID-19 test results to access facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.