Leidos is looking for an Associate Contracts Analyst to play a key role on the Corporate Compliance and Operations Team. This position reports directly to the Director of Contracts Compliance. The successful candidate will utilize their existing skills to develop a deep domain expertise in Corporate Entity Management and learn key Contracts Compliance competencies required for a Federal Contractor and publically traded company.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform key Leidos contracts process controls to ensure ongoing compliance with relevant regulatory requirements and Leidos policies and procedures.
- Ownership and administration of Leidos federal procurement systems profiles and registrations for all Leidos legal entities to include: Setting up new System for Award Management (SAM) registrations and ensuring existing SAM registration renewals are completely timely, Obtaining D&B numbers, Obtaining CAGE codes through DLA, using FAPIIS and CPARS.
- Extensive coordination with other Leidos Functions to obtain the necessary information to maintain federal procurement system profiles.
- Day to day administration of various customer systems to include: resetting user accounts, clearing blocked transactions, tracking subscription fees and payments.
- Ownership and administration of Companywide contracts representations and certifications processes. This includes working with senior management and line organization customers.
- Tracking Leidos quarterly DFARS/SOX/CAS Compliance Reports for Senior Management.
- Maintaining Leidos Contracts Corporate Data on Contracts Intranet system and collecting relevant content from other functions.
- Working directly with the Contracts Business Process and Group Contracts teams on annual Service Contract Reporting and other related compliance reporting.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree with less than 2 years of experience.
- Strong analytical, business process analysis and problem solving skills.
- Ability to develop and maintain strong relationships with internal and external customers.
- Effective time management and organizational skills.
- High motivation and results-oriented work ethic in fast pace work environment.
- Proficiency with standard office-management software (MS Word, MS Excel, PowerPoint and MS Outlook).
- Demonstrated skills in data manipulation, sorting, and analysis (creating queries, pivot tables, mailing lists).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Familiarity with navigating and modifying SharePoint and company intranet sites.
- US Citizenship is required.
Preferred Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Operations, or Systems.
- Experience in Federal contracting environment.
- Experience with Federal Government Procurement Systems.
- Federal Contractor workplace experience.
- Familiarity with the Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR)/Defense Federal Acquisition Regulations (DFARS)
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
External Referral Bonus $:2000.00
Potential for Telework:Yes, 100%
Clearance Level Required:None
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Business Process
Pay Range:Pay Range $42,250.00 - $65,000.00 - $87,750.00
Please note that effective October 1, to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos business events outside of our facilities, employees, vendors, subcontractors, and visitors will be required to be vaccinated or maintain proof of a weekly negative COVID-19 test. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated or able to show negative COVID-19 test results to access facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.