Leidos is looking for multiple Software Developers for positions, Telework is approximately 60% with 2 days a week at the Camp Hill, PA or Chambersburg, PA site expected. You must be able to obtain a SECRET CLEARANCE after hire. To be eligible for a clearance, you must be a U.S. Citizen.
Provide application development support for the Microsoft suite of development tools and technologies including C# or VB.NET, SQL Server, and web development skills. This effort involves detailed analysis of the current system, program revisions, maintenance, enhancements and post implementation support of the application/system/database utilizing an Agile Approach.
Participate in and/or lead daily scrum meetings, resource estimation of incoming updates and additions to the application, and work with their team to provide estimated deliverables to the project team.
May be expected to act as a mentor for junior developers helping them to grow their knowledge base through peer review and process design and to provide input on potential modernization and advancement opportunities to the project. Must have excellent analytical and problem-solving skills and be able to perform independent analysis and complete assigned tasks with minimal supervision.
Travel up to 10%
- BS plus 1-5 years plus of relevant experience. Four years of related experience can be substituted for degree.
- Able to work in a team environment with strong interpersonal skills and an ability to interact with team members and senior managers
- Experienced with the Microsoft suite of development tools and technologies and have very strong C# or VB.NET, SQL Server, and web development skills.
- Solid understanding of application lifecycle development and a strong understanding of object-oriented development principles.
- Experience with the following technologies:
- C# (preferred) or VB.NET
- ASP.NET Model View Controller (MVC) or ASP.NET Web Forms
- Entity Framework/LINQ
- Web Services/Windows Communication Foundation (WCF)
- SQL Server 2014+ and Transact-SQL (T-SQL)
- HTML, CSS, JS, JQuery
- XML and JSON
- Microsoft Visual Studio
- Azure Dev Ops/Microsoft Team Foundation (TFS)
- Agile software development processes and methodologies
- Team Leadership
- SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS)/ETL
- Unit/Automated Testing Frameworks
- Large-scale application development
- Software Estimation
- Experience with the following technologies:
- Micro services
- Progressive Web Apps(PWA)
- Mobile development
- Telerik and KendoUI controls suite
- SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS)
- Automated Identification Technologies (AIT)
- 508 Compliance Development/Testing
- Data Warehousing
Covid Guidance for the US
In order to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 44,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.