Leidos is searching for a Deployment Training Coordinator to join our team in support of the Department of Defense Healthcare Management System Modernization (DHMSM) Program, a highly visible $4.3B single award IDIQ vehicle that provides support to the Defense Health Agency. DHMSM is the DoD’s leading program designed to deploy a modern electronic health record (EHR) system across the United States and around the globe. Leidos, with core partners Cerner, Accenture, and Henry Schein, will support the DHMSM Program Executive Office (PEO) and the Defense Health Agency in the initial operating capability and the global deployment of our proposed EHR that will deliver improved system capability to the DoD whenever and wherever healthcare is required. The DHMSM system will provide important health IT capabilities to 9.6 million active military, their families, and their beneficiaries. The system will replace the current EHR AHLTA/CHCS, which Leidos built and currently provides sustainment services at locations around the world.
The DHMSM Deployment Training Coordinator is responsible for assisting the Deployment Training Resource Lead in meeting the schedule, budget and staffing requirements of multiple deployment training efforts for the deployment of the MHS GENESIS System. Coordination with the client and the other members of the Leidos Partnership for Defense Health (LPDH) team is critical. The Deployment Training Coordinator will be a direct report to the Deployment Training Manager, but will be taking day-to-day guidance and direction from the Deployment Training Resource Lead.
- Responsible for planning, organizing, coordinating the management of training resources and tasks required to successful support the DHMSM deployment program goals and objectives.
- Assist with ensuring the staffing of deployment trainers run within scope, time, and budget constraints of the DHMSM training effort.
- Assist the Deployment Training Resource Lead with managing the cost, schedule and technical performance for all deployment-training tasks, and tracking all training activities to completion for all sites and waves, including but not limited to, the schedule creation, training execution, and go live support.
- Coordinate and assist with all aspects of training resource management, including the assessment of staffing needs, development of job requisitions, interviewing, hiring, and the onboarding/orientation of subcontractors.
- Coordinate and assist with the day-to-day responsibilities and delivery of the DHMSM deployment training programs, ensuring efficient execution and adequate resource staffing for program needs.
- Assist and coordinate the identification and promotion of the training staffing needs of ongoing training programs continuously.
- Assist with and coordinate conducting the tracking and reporting staffing efforts for training programs.
- Work closely with the Deployment Training Leadership team to understand and assist in establishing metrics that measure the performance and success of ongoing deployment training efforts.
- Communicate with internal, client and external team members across multiple areas, including other task and functional leaders, subcontractors and/or vendors, and support personnel as needed.
- Bachelors degree AND 5+ years of experience
- US Citizen. Ability to obtain and maintain at least an ADP-II (Public Trust) clearance.
- Experience managing multiple priorities/tasks, working within scope, time and budget constraints.
- Prior experience tracking and reporting metrics, recommending and/or implementing process improvements.
- Experience with the coordination of resource/staffing needs assessment (internal and subcontractors), hiring, and team management.
- Capable of working independently as well as within a team.
- Excellent written and communication skills, with the ability to effectively communicate with individuals across multiple areas across the program, as well as with subcontractor and/or vendors.
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
External Referral Bonus $:
Potential for Telework:Yes, 100%
Clearance Level Required:Public Trust
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Proj and Prog Management
Please note that effective October 1, to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos business events outside of our facilities, employees, vendors, subcontractors, and visitors will be required to be vaccinated or maintain proof of a weekly negative COVID-19 test. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated or able to show negative COVID-19 test results to access facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.