Leidos has an opportunity for an individual to serve as a Junior Windows Federations Services Admin. The Federation services is a suite of technology services that provide Federated Identity Single Sign-On (SSO) across decentralized IT systems. The Federation services includes ADFS, Virtual Directory Services (VDS), and OCSP-CRL hosting services.
These tasks include:
- Support single sign-on (SSO) capabilities and O&M ADFS Services
- Support an identity and access management solution to efficiently manage external single sign-on for ADFS Services
- User provisioning capabilities including those for privileged accounts
- Electronic authentication and authorization for system access and transaction processing
- Support rules of behavior for interacting with managed directories.
Required Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree with 3+ years of professional experience. High school diploma with additional experience may be considered in lieu of a degree.
- Candidate selected will be subject to a Government Public Trust security investigation from the Department of Justice prior to beginning work.
- Ability to obtain and maintain a public trust clearance
- US Citizenship is required.
- Tier 1 and 2 end user support for Federation Services and PIV logon services.
- Tier 1 and 2 Federation ADFS Services End User Support.
- Tier 1 and 2 ADFS Services Component Administrator Support.
- Enterprise and component Federated application onboarding and off boarding.
- Operation and Maintenance of the Federation Services product suite. (System Health monitoring, Routine application maintenance tasks)
- Perform independent Test and Analysis test procedures for system and user acceptance testing of planned system changes.
- Provide Windows Services Tier 1 and 2 support for Metadata Directory Services (MDS) and Enterprise Vault (EV).
- Azure Certification
- Meta-Directory Services (MDS)
- ITIL or ISO training and/or certification
- Past experience with the Department of Justice
- DOJ or DOD Active Clearance
- Customer interface experience
- ITSM knowledge and experience, particularly with Remedy
- Microsoft Windows Server 2016 and newer
- Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager
- Microsoft Azure
- Symantec End-Point Protection
- Veritas Enterprise Vault
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
External Referral Bonus $:
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:None
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Systems Administration
Pay Range:Pay Range $54,600.00 - $84,000.00 - $113,400.00
Please note that effective October 1, to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos business events outside of our facilities, employees, vendors, subcontractors, and visitors will be required to be vaccinated or maintain proof of a weekly negative COVID-19 test. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated or able to show negative COVID-19 test results to access facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.