UNLEASH YOUR POTENTIAL
At Leidos, we deliver innovative solutions through the efforts of our diverse and talented people who are dedicated to our customers’ success. We empower our teams, contribute to our communities, and operate sustainably. Everything we do is built on a commitment to do the right thing for our customers, our people, and our community. Our Mission, Vision, and Values guide the way we do business.
Are you ready for your next career challenge?
We are in search of a Program Finance Analyst to join our Finance team in Intel Group located in Chantilly, VA. As a core member of our team, you will play a valuable part in supporting and executing a wide range of projects of various contract type, size, complexity, and level of risk. In addition, this opportunity has significant interface with Project Managers, Contracts, Project Accounting, as well as other organizations.
If this sounds like the kind of environment where you can thrive, keep reading!
Leidos Intelligence Group uses a wide range of capabilities in digital modernization, mission software systems, and enabling technologies like Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning to support our customers’ mission to defend against evolving threats around the world. Our team’s focus is ensuring our intelligence customers have the right tools, technologies, and tactics to keep pace with an ever-evolving security landscape and succeed in their pursuit to protect people and critical assets.
Are you ready to make an impact? Begin your journey of a flourishing and meaningful career, share your resume with us today!
- Responsible for planning, tracking, analysis, and reporting on projects of various contract type, size, complexity, and level of risk.
- Prepare and present financial forecasts, reports and help with new business proposals for the customer.
- Support program life-cycle activities such as project setup/maintenance, invoicing support, accruals, and financial projections.
- Manage subcontractor hours and costs and assess funding needs
- Prepare written, verbal, and quantitative reports for customer deliverables providing thorough walk through of invoices
- Develop program annual operating plans (AOP) and Quarterly Forecasts.
- Report and analyze variance to include Revenue, Profit, Cash, Backlog, Risk and Opportunities.
- Participate in proposals through cost modeling and providing input into cost volumes.
WHAT SETS YOU APART:
- Bachelor's degree and 4+ years of prior relevant experience in Program Finance Field.
- Experience working in the Government Contracting industry, ideally with a large contracting company similar to Leidos.
- Basic knowledge of multiple contract types such as: CPAF, CPFF, FFP, T&M
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, including advanced level knowledge of MS Excel.
- Strong analytical, communication, and presentations skills.
- US citizenship is required and must be eligible to obtain and maintain a government security clearance.
YOU MIGHT ALSO HAVE:
- Knowledge of Leidos Financial Systems.
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
External Referral Bonus $:
Potential for Telework:Yes, 50%
Clearance Level Required:None
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Program Financial Control
Pay Range:Pay Range $57,200.00 - $88,000.00 - $118,800.00
Please note that effective October 1, to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos business events outside of our facilities, employees, vendors, subcontractors, and visitors will be required to be vaccinated or maintain proof of a weekly negative COVID-19 test. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated or able to show negative COVID-19 test results to access facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.