The NISC IV program has an opening for a Archibus Developer in Oklahoma City, OK to support the Federal Aviation Administration. The candidate must provide facility and program support services to the Mike Monroney Aeronautical Center (MMAC) Office of Facility Management (AMP).
Specifically, the candidate will:
- Provide technical support for the Archibus facility management software application, including demonstrating procedures, developing training materials, training users, troubleshooting problems, researching applications and functionality, testing, updating, and managing system data.
- Perform system analysis by assisting with needs assessments, analyzing needs, issues and business processes, and documenting results. Analysis may be part of technical support, implementing new modules or functions, development, and/or testing.
- Create procedural, help and technical training documentation for AMP automation systems, including the Archibus facility management software applications.
- Provide support of AutoCAD component of Archibus system by assisting with updating Archibus data and drawings, troubleshooting, and performing quality control of Archibus AutoCAD drawings and related data.
- Assist with miscellaneous tasks performed by the AMP Automation Support team, such as managing the AMP computer inventory, etc.
- Provide ISS (Information System Security) assistance to the AMP ISSO and ISSO/A on AMP automation systems, including researching ISS findings and mitigation, reviewing and updating ISS documentation, and helping AMP personnel comply with ISS requirements.
- Experience writing complex SQL queries and analyzing large amounts of data in SQL databases– at least one year of experience (required)
- Familiarity with HTML and XML
- Understanding of programming concepts, such as common data structures and algorithms, programming logic, data validation, and user interface design
- A disciplined approach to testing and quality assurance.
- Skilled in capturing and documenting business processes from non-technical personnel and identifying user needs/system requirements
- Ability to analyze business requirements against existing system functionality to determine solutions within the commercial off-the-shelf (COTS) product requiring little to no customization
- Possess strong work ethic and organizational skills, with the ability to be flexible, work under deadlines and handle multiple projects
- Strong analytical skills and proven problem-solving ability
- Experience providing user support and obtaining error details from users to replicate, troubleshoot and solve system problems
- Working knowledge of Apache Tomcat is a plus
- Familiarity with AutoCAD is beneficial
- Familiarity with FAA Information System Security (ISS) requirements and/or NIST Security and Privacy Controls for Federal Information Systems is beneficial
- Knowledge of facility management concepts and/or ARCHIBUS or other Integrated Workplace Management System (IWMS) is beneficial
- Bachelor’s degree in a Technology field with programming emphasis and 2 to 4 years’ experience with relevant programming skills
Leidos is a Fortune 500™ company aimed at embracing and solving some of the world’s most pressing challenges. Through science and technology, Leidos makes the world safer, healthier and more efficient.
Our Civil Group offers an array of exciting career opportunities for the best IT, energy, logistics and engineering professionals.
Driven by our talented workforce, the Exploration and Mission Support Operation builds trust through the delivery of enduring solutions for our customers’ information technology and mission support needs. We enable the delivery of citizen services and the exploration of space and scientific advancement to benefit humankind.
- Space Mission Operations
- NASA Human Health and Research
- Enterprise IT
- Civil Spacecraft Engineering and Operations
- Specialized Engineering Services
- Supply Chain Management and Complex Logistics
We value and support the well-being and mobility of our employees with competitive benefit packages, complementary e-learning training, work-life flexibility, an exciting External Referral Program, and a diverse, inclusive and ethical work place. In fact, in 2020, Leidos was ranked as one of the “World's Most Ethical Companies” by the Ethisphere Institute for the third consecutive year.
Effective October 1, in order to enter Leidos facilities in the US and to attend Leidos business events outside our facilities, employees will be required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. Effective December 8, all Leidos employees must be fully vaccinated (2 weeks past final dose) unless they are entitled to a legal accommodation. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.