The Defense Group of Leidos has an opening for a Customer Support Manager for the Air Force and Defense Agencies (AFDA) division. The AFDA division is responsible for performance of enterprise IT programs for Air Force and DoD Fourth Estate agencies, including development and execution of the new business pipeline. This is a direct billable position and will support the full lifecycle contract, including supporting the bid and proposal, program startup and transition, and ongoing execution. The work will be performed primarily onsite at the customer location in the Northern Virginia / National Capital Region.
The CSM serves as a customer liaison and works in coordination with the Knowledge Center, IT Service Desk (SD), and Desktop Engineering/Automation teams to provide timely acknowledgement and coordination of service requests, problem identification, root cause analysis, escalation, resolution, and closure for all service requests. The CSM provides support in business planning and implementing new strategic initiatives to improve business processes and services that relate to DCSA’s customer support. The CSM understands customer needs, and helps to define prioritization and sequencing, and lead any activities. The CSM will manage staff and lead key discussions from both business and technical perspectives. In addition, the CSM will also be responsible for identifying potential areas for improvement including digital transformation for an enterprise-wide IT infrastructure as well as organizational change management for a new customer.
- Represents Leidos to the Customer Advocacy Team (CAT) and the customer
- Responsible for internal processes related to ITSM and ensures that processes are employed across the enterprise
- Leverages ITIL best practices to ensure the IT organization designs, deploys, and sustains high quality, highly available solutions that align with business and IT strategic objectives
- Responsible for the areas of incident, problem, change, and availability management
- Ensures that IT has the appropriate level of process definition, rigor, and reporting to deliver the highest level of availability, quality, value, flexibility and visibility to the organization
- Works through CAT to position innovations to customers
- Prioritize innovations and improvements, conduct customer communication campaigns, and disseminates survey results to customer-designated stakeholders
- Develops, submits and executes Survey Management processes, procedures, and work instructions for the Contractor’s Survey Management Processes, aligned with the Customer Survey Management Plan
- Submit survey results, follow up with customers and initiate improvements through the CSI process
- Support digital transformation of customer enterprise-wide IT infrastructure and systems to include developing transformation roadmaps in collaboration with the customer entities
- Bachelor's Degree with 8+ years of prior relevant experience or Master's Degree with 6+ years of prior relevant experience.
- Minimum of five years of experience managing large teams of comprised of onsite and remote, geographically dispersed personnel performing IT Service Desk and/or Desktop Engineering requirements with a minimum of two years of experience as a technician performing IT Service Desk or Desktop Engineering requirements.
- Possesses an ITIL Foundation Level Certification (or higher).
- Must possess a Top-Secret Clearance with SCI eligibility.
- Bachelors’ Degree with minimum 10 years prior relevant of experience, or Master’s degree with 6+ years of prior relevant experience
- Minimum 3 years of demonstrated experience in a role supporting customer advocacy, customer success management or customer liaison within the DCSA, other DOD organizations or a federal agency
- Have an active TS with eligibility to be cleared at the Sensitive Compartmented Information (SCI) level
- ITIL v3 or ITIL 4 Foundation certification(s)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task and work in a dynamic, fast-pace environment.
- Demonstrated ability to participate in cross-functional planning, coordination, and task execution
- Experience as a technician performing advanced configurations with System Center Configuration Manager.
- Experience implementing process improvements or automations within an IT service desk, desktop engineering, and a unified communications environment.
- Experience supporting VIP and Senior Government Executive customers with information and technology requirements.
- 5 years or more of varied demonstrated success supporting customer advocacy, customer success management or customer liaison within the DCSA, a DOD agency, other federal agency or a worldwide commercial enterprise
- Experience with DCSA Process Reference Model (NPRM)
- Experience with DCSA Enterprise ITSM Framework processes
- Advanced Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) version 3 or ITIL 4 certifications
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
External Referral Bonus $:
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Customer Support
Please note that effective October 1, to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos business events outside of our facilities, employees, vendors, subcontractors, and visitors will be required to be vaccinated or maintain proof of a weekly negative COVID-19 test. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated or able to show negative COVID-19 test results to access facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.