This is an operational support position for National and Tactical consumers. CEGS analysts are responsible for providing system performance assessments, technical expertise, and training in support of the COMEXT and ELINT environment. This requires the ability to work efficiently in a dynamic environment, while supporting multiple activities. The ideal candidate is a competent multi-tasker, clear communicator, and skilled problem solver. This position requires providing backfill for the COMEXT Tactical Analyst (CTA) shift work position during planned CTA absences. Shift work backfills will be provided for 12 hour shifts in the evenings and will be eligible for 10% shift differential pay.
- Identify system performance and data quality issues and document in discrepancy reports
- Monitor ingest volumes
- Analyze system metrics
- Provide overviews and demonstrations of the CEGS system
- Process and analyze CEGS data in support of baseline deliveries and system optimizations
- Support end user needs in real-time
- Conduct training with end users on the CEGS system and tool suites
- Bachelor's degree (or equivalent experience) and 4+ years related technical experience
- Basic Communications Signals Analysis Course (450)
- Technical experience at a customer facility
- Detailed knowledge of Communications Externals data, systems, architecture, and analytic tools
- Experience with data manipulation, retrieval, analysis, and integration and testing.
- Possess an entry level comprehension of UNIX/LINUX/Windows, along with a proficiency in MS Word, Power Point, and Excel.
- Intermediate level knowledge of Gale-Lite, CBET, or MIST
- Previous training experience
- Currently hold an active TS/SCI with Polygraph clearance.
- Intermediate Analysis (451 Course) certification or equivalent or have at least 2+ years’ experience applying analytic techniques towards a wide variety of communication technologies.
- Strong presentation skills and the ability to communicate clearly in written and oral form to logically convey knowledge and ideas. (Will be required to provide briefings to customers and potential customers)
- Analysis background in COMEXT, ELINT, and/or FUSION systems
- Familiarity with geo-location techniques
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
External Referral Bonus $:5000
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Pay Range:Pay Range $65,000.00 - $100,000.00 - $135,000.00
Please note that effective October 1, to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos business events outside of our facilities, employees, vendors, subcontractors, and visitors will be required to be vaccinated or maintain proof of a weekly negative COVID-19 test. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated or able to show negative COVID-19 test results to access facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.