The Civil Group of Leidos is seeking a Subcontracts Administrator to support its Energy and Environmental Division. This role will lead full life cycle (“cradle-to-grave”) subcontract management activities for various US Federal, State, and local government programs. The desired candidate for this position will be a motivated self-starter who can work independently and as part of a team in a dynamic environment. Under limited supervision, the Subcontracts Administrator is responsible for activities that span the entire procurement cycle.
- Negotiates NDA’s and Teaming Agreements
- Creates moderate to complex RFP solicitations in accordance with Government and Leidos requirements.
- Evaluates supplier proposal responses.
- Conducts price and cost analysis.
- Negotiates pricing and terms/conditions with subcontractors.
- Administers subcontracts of various types and complexity.
- Primarily supports federal programs as well as some commercial and state/local government programs.
- Identifies and resolves moderate issues and problems on assigned subcontracts and make recommendations to management.
- Performs subcontract close-out activities.
- Analyze risks and identify risk mitigations
- Acts as primary interface between subcontractors and the programs being supported for all subcontracts related issues.
- Regularly interacts with program management, contracts, project control, finance, business development and with customers as required.
- Must have the interpersonal skills to deal effectively with subcontractor management regarding subcontract issues of varying degrees of complexity and work issues to resolution.
- Typically requires a BA degree and 2 - 4 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with less than 2 years of prior relevant experience.
- Must be US Citizen.
- Experience negotiating terms and conditions
- Successful track record of managing a variety of subcontract types, interfacing with internal customers, other functional support staff, and suppliers.
- Strong organizational, written and oral communication skills.
- Must be able to work independently, establish priorities, and meet deadlines with minimal supervision.
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Basic knowledge of the FAR and DFAR. Proficiency in word processing, electronic spreadsheet, analysis techniques, and workstation tools.
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills, strong time management skills and the ability to prioritize work.
Covid Guidance for the US
In order to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 44,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.