If you are a Senior Administrator looking for an opportunity to make an impact, apply now to join this forward thinking team...
We are in search of an enthusiastic Senior Administrator who will work with the GDPR Compliance Manager. You will help ensure that the Logistics Commodities & Services Transformation (LCST) Programme processes and handles personal data lawfully, fairly and in a transparent manner. This is a new role so you will have the opportunity to make it your own.
As this is a brand new role, you can reinvent your career path and Leidos will support you! Uncover your potential by becoming a member of our team...
The Logistics Commodities & Services Transformation (LCST) Programme for the UK Ministry of Defence is a critical effort to enhance and improve the UK’s defence supply chain. The programme provides essential services such as storage and distribution for the MOD's materiel, including a global freight service and the procurement and inventory management of 70,000 commodity NATO Stock Number (NSNs).
Working together as Team Leidos we are helping to transform the UK's defence supply chain by providing an integration of a complex mixture of services, at low risk, using a modern suite of systems that will deliver one version of the truth. For the first time, the MOD will see the whole picture, as it is happening.
If this sounds like the kind of environment where you can thrive, keep reading!
The Senior Administrator role is a key component of Leidos Europe’s organisational structure in providing compliance on data protection and privacy matters within the LCST Programme.
You will play a key role in supporting the GDPR Compliance Manager perform the activities necessary to embed and manage the data protection framework for the effective management of data protection risks and compliance across the LCST Programme.
You will not need experience in working on data protection and privacy matters, however it would be beneficial if you have some prior knowledge.
Work with the GDPR Compliance Manager to:
- Play a critical role in the success of ensuring compliance with UK data protection laws and regulations
- Act as an advocate for issues relating to data protection and privacy, including raising awareness, promoting good practice and challenging poor practice (within the limits of your authority).
- Support the implementation and maintenance of systems and controls to ensure compliance with relevant data protection legislation and regulation.
- Support drafting, maintaining and implementing data protection policies and procedures and training activities.
- Update the record of processing activities and information assets on assets on an a regular basis.
- Documenting and reviewing risks that have been identified in privacy impact assessments.
- Support the internal systems for reporting and responding to actual or suspected data security incidents/ breaches.
What sets you apart:
- Experience of preparing formal documents/reports using MS Word
- Being a confident communicator who is comfortable challenging senior stakeholders
- Experience assessing complex risk assessments
- Experience of working collaboratively across a diverse set of stakeholder
- Proficient in MS Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Practical knowledge and/or application of key data protection legislation
- Risk-based approach to data protection compliance and detailed approach to data privacy
- Clearance to Start BPSS
- Clearance for Role SC
What do we do for you?
At Leidos we are PASSIONATE about customer success, UNITED as a team and INSPIRED to make a difference. We offer meaningful and engaging careers, a collaborative culture, and support for your career goals, all while nurturing a healthy work-life balance.
We provide an employment package that attracts, develops and retains only the best in talent. Our reward scheme includes:
• Contributory Pension Scheme
• 33 days Annual Leave (including public and privilege holidays)
• Access to Flexible benefits (including life assurance, health schemes, childcare vouchers and cycle to work scheme)
Commitment to Diversity:
We welcome applications from every part of the community and are committed to a truly diverse and inclusive culture. We foster a sense of belonging, welcoming all perspectives and contributions, and providing equal access to opportunities and resources for everyone.
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
External Referral Bonus $:
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Other Clearance
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Proj and Prog Management
Please note that effective October 1, to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos business events outside of our facilities, employees, vendors, subcontractors, and visitors will be required to be vaccinated or maintain proof of a weekly negative COVID-19 test. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated or able to show negative COVID-19 test results to access facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.