The Government Health and Safety Solutions Operation has an opening for a Project Manager (PM) to support a large healthcare contract in Baltimore.
The PM is responsible for planning, directing, and coordinating team activities to manage and implement projects from initiation to final operational stage. PM will provide overall oversight of the Deliverables Life Cycle (DLC) on the program. PM will lead the effort to establish and mature processes for DLC used to create deliverables ranging from Monthly Status Reports to significant complexity Annual Reports. PM will coordinate work of authoring of drafts and revision across the entire program of deliverables, working with team members, managers, and customers to ensure deliverables meet requirements in the Statement of Work (SOW). The PM will manage and track Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and Service Level Metrics (SLAs) across the program and ensure deliverables accurately reflect them. The successful candidate will be an agent for change, possess high energy, have a passion for quality, and be self-motivated.
Job responsibilities include:
- Manage Deliverables Life Cycle processes for all SOW deliverables and artifacts to provide:
- Oversight of Deliverables Life Cycle
- Tracking of all deliverable, including due dates, progress, and related presentations
- Coordination with internal teams and managers drafting deliverables
- Coordination and refinement of performance metrics definition and collection
- Coordination of peer review of deliverables internally and externally
- On-time delivery of deliverables
- Will be creating project plans.
- Establish and oversee performance metrics repository
- Coordinate with Quality Assurance Lead
- Review performance metrics, prepare reports, and escalate areas of concern
- Prepare and present performance metrics in Governance meetings with the customer
- Participate in other governance meetings related to DFS systems and operations
- Act as liaison to Customer and Program Executives on all internal/external assessments and audits (e.g. CMMI, Security)
- Help to create, document, establish, and continually improve organization policies, standards, processes, and procedures.
- Work with both functional teams and project teams to provide updates and statuses.
- Assist with coordination and facilitation of client meetings, assessments, and reporting activities.
- Develop solutions and automation to reporting challenges through thorough analyses and understanding of workflows
- Provide Weekly Status of all deliverables and review with program management
- Monitor, track and control outcomes to resolve issues, conflicts, dependencies and critical path tasks
- Requires a BA degree and 4 – 8 years of prior relevant experience or a Masters with 2 – 6 years of prior relevant experience. Experience may be substituted in lieu of degree.
- Knowledge of and experience with implementing ITIL and Agile methodologies.
- Experience with peer reviews and process auditing.
- Experience collecting and analyzing metrics.
- Ability to multi-task, complete tasks without direct supervision, and function in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
- Experience in IT Service Delivery relationship management or customer health metrics.
- Possess strong troubleshooting, problem solving, and communication skills.
- Experience coordinating resources with varying backgrounds and experience levels.
- Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment with a high level of accuracy.
- Strong communication skills with an emphasis on interactions with government customers and partner stakeholders.
- Excellent writing skills with demonstrated ability to transcribe technical information into non-technical communications.
- Knowledge of and experience with automation tools and processes.
- Familiarity with Plain Language Guidelines.
- Leadership, diplomatic and motivational skills including the ability to lead in a matrixed environment.
All candidates supporting the CMS programs must have lived in the United States at least three (3) out of the last five (5) years prior in order to be considered.
Effective October 1, in order to enter Leidos facilities in the US and to attend Leidos business events outside our facilities, employees will be required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. Effective December 8, all Leidos employees must be fully vaccinated (2 weeks past final dose) unless they are entitled to a legal accommodation. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.