The National Solutions Group at Leidos has an opening for a Service Transition Engineer supporting mission applications in Aurora, Colorado. This is an exciting opportunity to apply your experience to support our customer’s mission.
- Coordinate and facilitate Tier 2 SW support to service transition activities
- Support software and system configuration management and change management
- Support service transitions including migrations to cloud infrastructure
- Partner with systems engineering and integration contracts
- Partners with developers, site leadership and mission operations as required
- Coordinate with other maintenance, operations and engineering contracts as required
- Ensures all documentation of all work performed via ticketing system
- Ensures completion and accuracy of maintenance and operations documentation
- Leads and facilitate Tier 2 support to information assurance activities
- Leads and facilitate enterprise tools transitions
- Provide project management support as required
- Ensures mission and baseline protection during service transition activities
United States’ citizen with current TS/SCI access with SSBI
Requires a BS and 4-8 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 2-6 years of prior relevant experience.
Proven experience with one or more of the following technical disciplines:
- Systems engineering and integration
- Project management
- Configuration management
- Change management
- NSIS-based integration
- ITIL framework
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proven ability to work collaboratively and constructively as part of a team
- Must be willing to perform out-of-hours support as required
Mission operations experience
Systems engineering and integration experience
Mission-specific technical knowledge
Experience with one or more of the following technical disciplines:
- Current and legacy software development languages and tools (i.e. C, C++, Java, XMIDAS)
- Unix, Linux or Windows operating systems, including shell scripting
- Enterprise management tools
- Enterprise storage management and configuration
- Database management systems and tools (i.e. Oracle, MySQL)
- TCP/IP networking in an enterprise environment
- Information system security, including IAVA management and ICD 503 compliance
Pay Range:Pay Range $71,500.00 - $110,000.00 - $148,500.00
In order to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.