The Maritime Division currently has an opening for a Systems Integrator supporting a DoD customer from Dallas Texas. This position provides a great opportunity to support end user requirements, be a part of a dynamic team and enhance your career abilities. The USN program office is in need of a self-motivated and energetic person to do system technical planning, process development, data inspection and data labeling for an airborne radar sensor. The successful candidate will be a key enabler for machine learning type techniques. This position offers the opportunity to work alongside and collaborate with gov’t and other vendors.
- Discover, organize and store sensor data for future labeling
- Use available display tools to assess data quality
- Develop repeatable data labeling nomenclature for machine learning techniques
- Coordinate with internal and external partners
- Assist in determining appropriate data needed for Machine Learning and other development activities.
- Coordinate technical planning activities to ensure proper data collections meets customer needs
- Assist in development of processes to gather store and catalog various data types
- Generate high level reports to communicate available data
- Attend customer and partner meetings and events required for development efforts
- Current TS security clearance with SCI eligibility.
- Must be clearable to Special Access Programs.
- Requires BS degree and 8 – 12 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 6 – 10 years of prior relevant experience. May possess a Doctorate in technical domain.
- 10 years experience with airborne radar systems and data analysis
- Ability to communicate to peers, USG stakeholders and senior management
- Prior USN service with maritime patrol experience
- Degree in aeronautics or business related fields
- Masters Training Specialist qualification
- Weapons Tactics Instructor
- Proficient in MS Office tools
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
External Referral Bonus $:$4,000
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Systems Integration
Please note that effective October 1, to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos business events outside of our facilities, employees, vendors, subcontractors, and visitors will be required to be vaccinated or maintain proof of a weekly negative COVID-19 test. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated or able to show negative COVID-19 test results to access facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.