NOTE: This position will be for a temporary contract worker to support for a period of 6-12 months, with a potential to extend.
Candidate will be responsible for sourcing various skill sets within our Corporate team, predominately supporting Functional and Indirect Overhead positions. Candidate will help to achieve and exceed all staffing objectives for the operations by recruiting top talent. Candidate will partner with Line, Program, Business Development Leadership, and fellow Recruiters to source for Corporate candidates and manage the end-to-end full life cycle recruiting process.
• Will focus on sourcing a variety of Corporate roles, such as technical, finance, project management, business development/ capture, cyber, solutions architecture, HR and others as needed
• Provide recruiting support across multiple programs and stakeholders, full lifecycle recruiting to support our Corporate TA
• Will be able to identify, qualify and maintain a strong pipeline of candidates
• Will need to use sourcing tools and techniques from online social networking, Boolean searches, referrals and traditional methods to find and attract candidates
• Will proactively help to create new and innovative strategies to attract the hard to find candidates
• Will focus on sourcing passive candidates from networking, cold calling and complex internet searches
• Will screen candidates for basic qualifications, interest, salary availability and more
• Be proactive; actively engage with hiring managers, provide ongoing status of sourcing activities and candidates
• Collaborate with hiring managers to evaluate position criteria, determine candidate requirements, and sourcing options
• Plan, organize, and ensure compliance with policies and programs encompassing employment and / or staffing function
• Communicate with managers on an on-going basis to identify and review requirements and responsiveness to organizational needs
• Perform individual full life cycle technical and non-technical recruiting and functional roles to include sourcing, screening, interviewing, submitting, coordinating / scheduling interviews, and negotiating offers
• Bachelor's Degree and 8+ years of Talent Acquisition recruiting experience with primary focus on sourcing in a quick turn, fast paced environment (Additional experience, education and training may be considered in lieu of degree)
• The ideal candidate will have extensive sourcing experience, preferably working with Agency recruiting and high level fast pace strategic sourcing
• Qualified candidates must have extensive experience sourcing and providing full life cycle recruitment of Functional/ Overhead skillsets (technical, finance, project management, cyber, business development/ capture, solution architecture, HR and others)
• Must be proactive, have a sense of urgency, strong work ethic and be motivated with strong interpersonal skills with excellent candidate management skills
• Ability to implement new sourcing initiatives
• Success in applying advanced recruiting fundamentals to include sourcing, screening, interviewing, negotiating, and onboarding
• Proven track record of working in a fast-paced, complex, and deadline-oriented environment
• Must be results oriented and have the ability to effectively manage multiple priorities
• Advanced understanding of OFCCP regulations and FLSA compliance
• Experience with using applicant tracking systems (Workday a plus)
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
External Referral Bonus $:
Potential for Telework:Yes, 100%
Clearance Level Required:None
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Talent Acquisition
Pay Range:Pay Range - -
Please note that effective October 1, to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos business events outside of our facilities, employees, vendors, subcontractors, and visitors will be required to be vaccinated or maintain proof of a weekly negative COVID-19 test. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated or able to show negative COVID-19 test results to access facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.