UNLEASH YOUR POTENTIAL
At Leidos, we deliver innovative solutions through the efforts of our diverse and talented people who are dedicated to our customers’ success. We empower our teams, contribute to our communities, and operate sustainably. Everything we do is built on a commitment to do the right thing for our customers, our people, and our community. Our Mission, Vision, and Values guide the way we do business.
Are you ready for your next career challenge?
The National Solutions Operation (NSO) of Leidos has an immediate need for a Division F&BO Senior Manager. This role will lead the Finance and Business Operation organization for the Spatial Solutions (SS) Division. The Division F&BO Senior Manager will manage a team of Program Finance Analysts to support the portfolio, direct the Division’s financial function, and drive fiscal performance in line with business and strategic objectives. The Division F&BO Senior Manager will work closely with the SS Division Manager/Vice President to implement business strategies, develop/monitor forecasts and plans, and achieve financial objectives. This position will report to the NSO F&BO Director with a strong dotted line to the SS Division Manager/Vice President.
If this sounds like the kind of environment where you can thrive, keep reading!
The SS Division contains over 15 programs/projects across the National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency (NGA) customer set. These programs contain a myriad talents ranging from intelligence analysis to cybersecurity, physical, and personnel security. The employees are spread out across seven continental United States (CONUS) locations to include Chantilly, VA; Springﬁeld, VA; Honolulu, HI; Gaithersburg, MD; Melbourne, FL; St. Louis, MO; and Tucson, AZ.
Core Capabilities include : Information Technology Support; System and Network Admin; Database Admin (DBA); Identity and Access Management (IdAM); Engineering; System & Network Design; Language Support; Cyber, Physical, and Personnel Security; Geospatial Production; Adjudications Analysis; Intelligence Analysis; Software (SW) Development.
Are you ready to make an impact? Begin your journey of a flourishing and meaningful career, share your resume with us today!
- Manage all financial responsibilities for a Division that performs over $150M of annual revenue.
- Operational responsibilities include ensuring accurate and timely financial reporting (business reviews, quarterly financial reviews, rolling Closest to the Pin forecasting), compliance with external and internal policies, effectively managing financial risks and opportunities, indirect rate management.
- Strategic responsibilities include proposal involvement (pricing and cost volume leadership), preparing the Annual Operating Plan and finalizing key commitments (net bookings, revenue, OI and cash), providing leadership for programs within the portfolio, building internal and external relationships to grow the business and achieve strategic goals, and providing leadership and direction to the Division’s financial operations (including accounting, expense control, indirect rate management, financial planning, and cash flow management).
- Personnel responsibilities include employee career development (mentoring, training, skills development) and talent management (recruitment and retention).
WHAT SETS YOU APART:
- Bachelor's degree with at least 8 years (or Master’s degree and at least 6 years) of finance experience (FP&A, Pricing, Program Finance)
- 4+ years of experience supervising or leading teams or projects.
- Proficient in LPAS, MS Excel, PowerPoint and other Microsoft applications
- Strategic vision with ability to drive new business captures and develop business case analyses
- Ability to work closely with the Division Manager/Vice President and leadership team to drive efficiencies and grow the business
- Ability to analyze financials and advise senior management on financial and strategic issues.
- Strong Financial Modeling skills
- Experience and training in the areas of generation of financial statements, internal controls, performance reporting and evaluation, budget development, and staff supervision
- Positive can do attitude with success leading diverse teams under tight timelines
- US citizenship is required and able to obtain TS/SCI clearance
YOU MIGHT ALSO HAVE:
- Advanced Degree (CPA, MBA, or Master's degree in Finance) and Leadership Development Program Participant
- Strong presentation skills and Executive Presence
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
External Referral Bonus $:
Potential for Telework:Yes, 50%
Clearance Level Required:None
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Operations Finance
Please note that effective October 1, to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos business events outside of our facilities, employees, vendors, subcontractors, and visitors will be required to be vaccinated or maintain proof of a weekly negative COVID-19 test. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated or able to show negative COVID-19 test results to access facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.