Leidos is looking for a graphics designer to provide high-end graphics support for a customer focused on performing business analytics on its workforce and their production efforts. This entails taking initial graphics produced via Tableau, Excel, or Powerpoint and upgrading them to match the customer’s style guide, conforming to best practices for design and color, and incorporating customer branding. This is a mix of short turnaround requests for embedded graphics for written products, posters and standalone graphics in support of events, and consultations with customer teams on branding, web design, and dashboard development.
The successful candidate should be a graphic designer who is creative and independent, and is capable of managing many tasks at the same time. The designer will be on-call to anyone in the customer office and will work closely with its teams of methodologists and data scientists, and needs to be comfortable with the customer’s iterative review and coordination process.
- Provide graphic design support to a variety of tasks, including print products, web banners, stand-alone graphics, website design, and ad hoc media requests.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with other team members, such as methodologists and data scientists, to develop creative and informative graphics to support customer written products and analyses.
- Work with the customer to coordinate resources, prioritize activities, and ensure quality and timely products.
- Maintain credentials as required.
- Archive final projects in accordance with office designated standards.
- Adhere to customer security policies and procedures regarding the use of systems, equipment, facilities, and infrastructure.
- Execute diplomacy working with various levels of team members, manages, and customer to identify requirements and develop action plans.
- Bachelor's Degree in web production, graphic design, animation, cartography, fine arts, or related field.
- At least 4 years of related job experience. Experience may be substituted in lieu of degree.
- Minimum of four (4) years of recent graphic design.
- Experience using a diverse range of multimedia, electronic authoring and development tools, software, and platforms for the delivery of products such as Moodle, Lectora, InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Adobe Creative Suit, Dreamweaver, Captivate, Camtasia, or HTML5.
- Experience generating cohesive, desirable design, based on holistic consideration of the users.
- Ability to work across multidisciplinary teams.
- Experience with PowerPoint, Word, and Microsoft Office Suite.
- Must have an active TS/SCI with a polygraph in order to be considered for this role.
- Knowledge of DA organization, products and style guide.
- Experience with designing graphics in support of business analytics.
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
External Referral Bonus $:5000
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Visual and Graphic Design
Please note that effective October 1, to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos business events outside of our facilities, employees, vendors, subcontractors, and visitors will be required to be vaccinated or maintain proof of a weekly negative COVID-19 test. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated or able to show negative COVID-19 test results to access facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.