Health Growth Solutions (HGS) is our Innovation team that performs Research & Development projects and builds new Leidos differentiated solutions to solve ‘real-world’ problems. The activities we perform include but are not limited to performing Proof of Concepts, Vendor Solution Assessments, building differentiated Leidos solutions and deploying them to pilot customers.
Core Key Responsibilities include
- Developing personas, user flows and scenarios, goal/task analyses, and other key tools of user-centered design
- Developing UX centric dashboard and report designs that simplify and enhance the insights acquired from complex data analytics platforms
- Working closely with product owners, clinical SMEs and engineers throughout the product lifecycle
- Conducting usability studies
- Developing wireframes and mockups for Business Dashboards and Reports (Interactive, Real-time and Historical Views)
- Conducting industry research and staying current on best practices, competitor user interface designs, and emerging technologies
- Augmenting vendor capabilities into our UI’s
- Participating in user research activities enabling the team to build a deep and rich understanding of how our vendors and customers will use our products
- 12+ years experience in UI/UX design & development principles
- Health and /or Federal / Government domain experience an advantage
- Experience using BI Reporting tools (e.g. D3 JS / Web Based Applications, Tablue, Microsoft Power BI ,AWS QuickSight)
- Experience using UX design tools such Adobe XD, Basalmiq, Axure, Figma, etc.
- Strong HTML and CSS skills desired
- Experience working in agile teams
- College Degree in engineering or relevant industry certification
- Self-motivated and focused on delivering outcomes
- Resilient with the ability to find innovative ways around against road blocks
- Enthusiasm and curiosity to explore and pick up new technologies and concepts
- Can work in an iterative way starting with ambiguity and loosely structured requirements
- Ability to translate abstract concepts into concrete designs
Covid Guidance for the US
In order to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 44,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.