Leidos is actively hiring for an Operations and Assessment Analyst to join our team at MacDill AFB in Tampa, FL.
Provide operations and assessment analysis services for the Operations Division (G-3) at U.S. Marine Corps Forces Central Command (MARCENT), the operational level Marine Corps service component to U.S. Central Command (CENTCOM).
- Leverage full understanding and experience of USMC structure, capabilities, the Table of Organization and Equipment Change Request (TOECR) process, the Global Force Management (GFM) processes, and implementation of service and joint policy/doctrine to advise the Assistant Chief of Staff, G-3 Operations
Director and work in general support of the Commander and staff, as appropriate.
- Execute operational analyses and assessments in all activities involved with the performance of component operations.
- Participate in all CENTCOM and Service directed assessments, to include the CENTCOM Theater Campaign Plan, the Service Campaign Plan, and other Military Operating Environment (MOE) related assessments.
- Develop three and four star level analysis of force laydown, operations, training, and component reorganization.
- Collect, analyze, review, and recommend lessons learned.
- Active TS/SCI clearance
- Bachelor's degree and 10 years of relevant experience. Additional years of experience can be considered in lieu of degree.
- Command and Staff College complete
- Minimum 3 years experience at a MARFOR and/or Combatant Command level staff
- A thorough understanding of “Componency” as it relates to the inter-relationships between MARCENT, CENTCOM and the HQMC staffs
- MS in Operations Research
- Retired or Reserve USMC field grade officer with AMOS 9650 Operations Analysis
- Service on both CENTCOM (Combatant Command) and MARCENT (MARFOR) level staffs
- Knowledge of historical and current USMC operations in the CENTCOM AOR
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
External Referral Bonus $:$5,000
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Business Process
Please note that effective October 1, to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos business events outside of our facilities, employees, vendors, subcontractors, and visitors will be required to be vaccinated or maintain proof of a weekly negative COVID-19 test. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated or able to show negative COVID-19 test results to access facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.