eidos currently has an opening for a Configuration Management Analyst to support the Digital Innovation for GSA Infrastructure Technologies (DIGIT) program.
This position is 100% telework, but must be U.S. based. Per the contract, U.S. Citizenship is required.
The Configuration Management Analyst will support the Digital Innovation for General Services Administration (GSA) Infrastructure Technologies (DIGIT) task order, which is relied upon to account for all IT assets and provide accurate information on IT Service Area components and configurations. This support provides the sound basis for incident, problem, change, and release management; verifies configuration records against the infrastructure; and corrects any exceptions.
As a Configuration Management Analyst, your responsibilities will include developing, maintaining, updating, and implementing configuration items (CI); control configuration baselines, and conduct financial and physical configuration audits. CM may include non-IT assets, work products used to develop the services, and Cis required to support the services not formally classified as assets. This includes data interfaces to internal and external service providers, where assets and CIs need to be controlled (e.g. shared assets).
Highlights of Responsibilities:
- Monitor and maintain the health and accuracy of the CMDB by leveraging dashboards and troubleshooting identification, reconciliation, patterns, and midservers.
- Understand ServiceNow configuration concepts, and assist in documenting configuration management processes and procedures
- Establish new Configuration Management processes, policies and procedures
- Utilize external tools (e.g. Bigfix, Vsphere) to store, track, and manage configuration items for reconciliation
- Set up meetings with configuration management items (CI) owners to ensure they are following the appropriate policies and procedures.
- Serve as the representative for Configuration Management in the Engineering Review Board (ERB).
- Recommend, design, plan, and implement automation to improve the configuration management database (CMDB) processes.
- Responsible for configuration management (CfM) to include develop, maintain, update, and implement CIs.
- Create, establish, and maintain configuration baselines (development, test, production, etc.) supporting developmental and operational systems.
- Support efficient and effective service management processes by providing accurate and timely configuration information that aids decision making (e.g., to authorize change and release and resolve incidents and problems faster).
- Implement CM discipline for the entire life cycle of systems from initial requirements/capabilities baselines to system end-of-life.
Contract required qualifications include:
- Bachelor’s degree and 2 years of relevant experience. An additional 4 years of experience and/or relevant certifications will be considered in lieu of degree.
- ITILv3 or ITILv4 Foundation Certified
- Experience with ServiceNow and ServiceNow Discovery, including:
- MidServer maintenance
- Discovery troubleshooting
This position requires the ability to perform the below essential functions:
- Sitting for long periods
- Ambulate between several buildings
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
External Referral Bonus $:
Potential for Telework:Yes, 100%
Clearance Level Required:Public Trust
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Configuration Management
Pay Range:Pay Range $48,750.00 - $75,000.00 - $101,250.00
Please note that effective October 1, to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos business events outside of our facilities, employees, vendors, subcontractors, and visitors will be required to be vaccinated or maintain proof of a weekly negative COVID-19 test. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated or able to show negative COVID-19 test results to access facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.