The Leidos Intelligence Group has an opening for an experienced and fully cleared Clinical Testing Administrator who is seeking a rewarding and challenging opportunity supporting medical services for an Intelligence Community customer. Prior experience working in a medical office or testing setting is preferred but not required. Strong administrative support, organizational, and communications skills are required as is experience briefing and/or presenting materials to teams or in a classroom environment. Prior experience working with the Intelligence Community clients in support roles is required. A total of 12+ years of experience in program/office support roles is required.
Contractors in this role provide essential administrative psychometric support in a classified environment.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Administration of surveys, tests, and/or examinations with an emphasis on accuracy, validity and standardization in administration
- Assisting with the coordination of psychological testing activities
- Providing detailed observations for inclusion in assessments
- Providing clear guidance to test clientele as needed
- Coordinating and communicating effectively with government supervisory psychologists and psychiatrists
- Working independently as needed to achieve day-to-day objectives; and taking on additional responsibilities as required to ensure the office continues meeting stakeholder needs
- BS and 12+ years of experience in program support, operational support, or office support roles, ideally in the classified Intel Community environment and ideally with some medical office support experience. Additional relevant experience will be considered in lieu of degree.
- An active TS/SCI with polygraph is required
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills, strong interpersonal skills and the ability to interact effectively with various clientele, and strong attention to detail are required.
- The ability to work in a fast-paced dynamic environment is essential.
- Experience supporting psychometry, neuropsychology, or similar medical or testing support is desired.
- Knowledge of the dynamics, principals, techniques, and practices of effective testing/assessment of individuals.
- Experience working in a medical office environment and/or familiarity with medical terminology, to include laboratory testing terminology is highly desired.
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
External Referral Bonus $:5000
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Health Science
Please note that effective October 1, to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos business events outside of our facilities, employees, vendors, subcontractors, and visitors will be required to be vaccinated or maintain proof of a weekly negative COVID-19 test. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated or able to show negative COVID-19 test results to access facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.