Healthcare is one of the fastest growing sectors of the US economy, but the industry faces many challenges in delivering value to providers and payers and in improving patient care outcomes in a highly dynamic marketplace. The Health Growth Solutions (HGS) organization identifies, plans and matures innovative concepts, including emerging technologies, to drive differentiation in our solutions and meaningful growth in the dynamic, rapidly evolving healthcare industry.
Solution Analyst – Health Growth Solutions
The HGS organization is looking for Solution Analyst to keep our strategy precisely articulated, reliably executed and in line with the latest market intelligence. The Solution Analyst will work closely with the HGS leadership to articulate and refine our mission and strategy. The Solution Analyst drives market research and business case development for innovative new solutions across the Health Group. They will hold principal responsibility to ensure senior leadership is armed with the most actionable market insights when shaping and taking the choices that drive our solutions and strategy.
- Support strategic product development and future roadmap of Leidos product/services, supporting our organizations competitive advantage in the marketplace
- Understand customer’s desired outcomes, translate these priorities into actionable plans and then drive execution of these plans with the customer
- Delivering analysis derived from close study of the markets and customer segments HGS targets in order to support prioritization of action
- Uncovering and tracking key trends (e.g., market sizing, customer understanding, competitive intelligence, buying behaviors, etc.) to ensure our strategies align with HGS objectives and goals
- Tracking and reporting on the performance of new products, projects, and activities upon launch to learn from our experience in the market
- Supports product marketing, sales enablement and initial go-to-market customer support which includes branding, demonstrations, requirements gathering and scope development
- Collaborating with Product team to develop strategic analysis and recommendations Prepare and deliver briefings for senior leadership
- Comfort with ambiguity, creativity and problem-solving skills
- Must be able to multitask with research projects, data analysis, and coordination with the executive team
- Must be willing to challenge the standard thinking with new ideas, new approaches, and new solutions
- Must have strong decision-making skills and the determination to see projects through to the end and concentrate intensely on the small details of projects
- The position requires excellent communication and writing skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in management, business administration, finance, or marketing recommended
- Must be willing to travel 25%
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
External Referral Bonus $:2000
Potential for Telework:Yes, 75%
Clearance Level Required:None
Travel:Yes, 25% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Market Intelligence
Please note that effective October 1, to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos business events outside of our facilities, employees, vendors, subcontractors, and visitors will be required to be vaccinated or maintain proof of a weekly negative COVID-19 test. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated or able to show negative COVID-19 test results to access facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.