Looking for an opportunity to make an impact?
At Leidos, we deliver innovative solutions through the efforts of our diverse and talented people who are dedicated to our customers’ success. We empower our teams, contribute to our communities, and operate sustainable. Everything we do is built on a commitment to do the right thing for our customers, our people, and our community. Our Mission, Vision, and Values guide the way we do business.
Your greatest work is ahead!
Leidos has a key opportunity supporting the Force Protection Engineering and Integration (FPE&I) Counter-small Unmanned Aerial System (C-sUAS) program. The selected candidate will work with Agile Teams the Program Manager to develop detailed schedules for program activities, to collect regular status for those activities, and to create visualizations using MS Project and other tools to feed overall program status and reporting. They will become involved in the monthly reporting cycle and will help the program to accelerate the capture of data so that schedule and cost data can be analyzed by program leadership. The selected candidate will work with others to identify critical paths and to make judgements about the impact of schedule dependencies across the program.
Are you ready to make an impact? Begin your journey of a flourishing and meaningful career, share your resume with us today!
- Maintain and update an overarching Integrated Master Plan (IMP) that integrates – vertically and horizontally – all discrete activities
- Develop, maintain and manage project schedule; recommend changes to schedule when necessary
- Develop, maintain and manage project schedule for Agile Development sprints and integrate with overall IMS.
- Support monthly CDRLs and internal and external program reviews.
- Structure the IMP to be an event-based hierarchy of program events, specific accomplishments that support each event, specific accomplishment criteria that must be satisfied to achieve an accomplishment and narratives that explain the processes the contractor will use to satisfy accomplishment criteria
- Ensure the contents of the IMS trace to the Contract Work Breakdown Structure (CWBS) and the Integrated Master Plan
- Include in the IMS sufficient detail to identify the resource-loaded critical path(s).
Required Experience, Skills, and Education:
- Requires a Bachelor’s degree with six (6) years of experience; additional years of directly applicable experience may be considered in lieu of a degree
- Must be a US Citizen and have an active Secret Clearance
- Extensive knowledge associated with Microsoft Project or equivalent project scheduling tools
- Excellent project, technical, interpersonal, presentation and problem management skills
- Ability to communicate orally, and in writing, detailed technical information on troubleshooting and implementation efforts
- Agile Development scheduling background
Preferred Experience, Skills, and Education:
Master's degree in a related field
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
External Referral Bonus $:$3,000
Potential for Telework:Yes, 100%
Clearance Level Required:Secret
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Project Analysis
Please note that effective October 1, to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos business events outside of our facilities, employees, vendors, subcontractors, and visitors will be required to be vaccinated or maintain proof of a weekly negative COVID-19 test. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated or able to show negative COVID-19 test results to access facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.