UNLEASH YOUR POTENTIAL
At Leidos, we deliver innovative solutions through the efforts of our diverse and talented people who are dedicated to our customers’ success. We empower our teams, contribute to our communities, and operate sustainably. Everything we do is built on a commitment to do the right thing for our customers, our people, and our community. Our Mission, Vision, and Values guide the way we do business.
Are you ready for your next career challenge?
We are in search of a Data Business Analyst to join our Enterprise Systems Transformation (EST) team in our Finance Organization . This unique and exciting position provides the opportunity for significant visibility to the business functions by supporting strategic and challenging areas of Advanced Analytics, transforming the Enterprise to think about data analysis differently and identifying key metrics and visualizations that support our leader’s decision-making. Also includes exposure to Intelligent Automation/Robotics Process Automation (IA/RPA), Strategic Enterprise Systems Transformation Projects, and Costpoint improvement initiatives and support.
This position can be supported from any Leidos location. Most locations offer the option for partial telework.
- Work and Lead Enterprise transformational projects related to Advanced Analytics - manage analytics/dashboard approved projects from start to finish (gather requirements to production implementation), working and collaborating with other teams, handle the project planning, change management and training.
- Develop reporting solutions within the Leidos Reporting tool suite (Power BI, Oracle Analytics and Toad Data Point) to satisfy business requirements and improve user experience and efficiency
- Support enhancements, changes and questions regarding existing Power Bi apps and OAC reports – support users questions and issues
- Lead, guide and mentor Entry Level Professionals in Data & Analytics
- Support to Strategic Enterprise Systems Transformation Projects includes working with the business and CIO to identify improvement areas that can benefit from automation as well as supporting transformation and integration projects that are approved.
- Support to Costpoint improvement initiatives includes working with the business to identify improvement areas, acquisition migrations, Costpoint System update testing, month-end/quarter-end closing support, Batch process verification, and Audit support.
- Partially Support RPA process, learning robotics options as they interact and supplement Advanced Analytics
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, finance, accounting, or related field with 4-8 years of prior experience in finance or accounting field.
- Experience with Advanced Analytics tools, specifically Microsoft Power BI, but other tools will be considered.
- Experience with Deltek Costpoint Ledger system and data architecture is required, preferably in Government Contracting setting.
- Must possess the ability to work with all levels of personnel with excellent leadership, verbal, written communication skills.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Products.
- Must possess strong reporting and query writing experience with BI tools.
- Must possess strong analytical skills and be detail oriented to expand knowledge and add value to the organization.
- Must be able to think “out of the box” to solve problems, make processes more efficient. Remove manual effort.
- Must have experience with project life cycles (requirements, design, test timelines, etc.) and the ability to lead teams through those cycles.
- Must be able to work successfully in a team environment in diverse locations, both in person and on-line.
- Must be able to work independently with minimal supervision and meet tight deadlines.
- US citizenship is required.
- Advanced Degree in Business Administration (MBA) or Data Analytics (MDA)
- Background in Intelligent Automation (IA)
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
External Referral Bonus $:
Potential for Telework:Yes, 50%
Clearance Level Required:None
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Business Systems Analysis
Please note that effective October 1, to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos business events outside of our facilities, employees, vendors, subcontractors, and visitors will be required to be vaccinated or maintain proof of a weekly negative COVID-19 test. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated or able to show negative COVID-19 test results to access facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.