The Cybersecurity Service Manager will assist the CSP Lead with tracking, engaging, and establishing relationships with current and new Subscriber systems that require SOC services from the DHS NOSC Cyber. The Cybersecurity Service Manager will require an array of cybersecurity KSAs and heavy multitasking and organizational skills to support tracking multiple subscriber onboarding projects and manage systems after onboarding. Strong customer service skills are necessary to ensure successful communication and trust building with DHS Federal customers. The Cybersecurity Service Manager will also assist the CSP Lead with planning for potential technical CSP audits per the Evaluator Scoring Metrics (ESM) and assist with executing any planned mock audits to support the success of the overall NOSC Cyber team.
- Able to analyze technical artifacts such as network diagrams and effectively communicate with engineering and operations personnel.
- Vet technical requirements for potential new systems that require SOC services and ability to formulate these requirements into an established cost model for construction of an estimated rough order magnitude (ROM).
- Able to manage multiple cross-organizational stakeholders throughout the onboarding lifecycle
- Develop documentation and agreements for Provider and Subscriber relationships per DHS policy
- Engage and brief Subscriber and Federal POCs on all engineering and Ops milestones and updates for responsible onboarding projects
- Develop necessary project plans for schedule and timeline building
- Develop, review, and update CSP and SOC documentation
- Build and maintain team and Federal government customer relations for consistent and timely communication of dependencies.
- Plan, gather, update artifacts and documentation for future CSP audits.
- Bachelor’s degree in IT Management, Cybersecurity, or related degree, plus four years of previous Detect, Response, and/or Protect analyst experience within a DoD CSSP or DHS CSP
- Strong oral and written communications skills, including experience writing and delivering status reports, meeting minutes capture, project documentation, presentations, as well as leading meetings, stakeholder discussions, etc.
- Strong multitasking skills and attention to detail
- Led or participated in a DoD or DHS ESM audit
- CISSP or equivalent
- ITIL v3 or v4 certification and/or IT service management experience
- PMP or equivalent
- GCIH, CEH, or another CSSP level equivalent certification
Covid Guidance for the US
In order to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 44,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.