Job Description Summary:
The IBD-SS Systems Engineering team is looking for a Cybersecurity Compliance Specialist to act as the liaison between the systems engineering and logistics teams and the customer cybersecurity team for PM FPS Quick Reaction Capability projects. The successful candidate will ensure all documentation and meetings required for initial and renewed ATOs are properly coordinated and entered into eMASS for approval and will monitor changing requirements to coordinate updates as required.
Principle Duties and Responsibilities:
The Cybersecurity Compliance Specialist will:
• Attend, lead, and/or brief cybersecurity compliance topics in systems engineering and logistics meetings that require information regarding cybersecurity.
• Produce briefing charts for meetings or short written descriptions of issues for emails or larger reports.
• Actively participate in cybersecurity meetings and coordinate with individuals to ensure good communication throughout the program.
• Regularly review eMASS for appropriate documents and ensure communications outside of the cybersecurity team correctly understand what is in eMASS and what documents or other activities must be updated.
• Assist the systems engineering team with software reviews and ensure all parties are aware of updates or changes that are required for software.
• Ensure all parties have information required to conduct tests or update documentation as needed.
Desirable Skills / Experience:
• Be eligible to receive an eMASS account.
• Have participated in the preparation of documentation or testing for ATO reviews
• BA/BS with 5-8 years of experience. Additional years of experience may be considered in lieu of the degree. (12 total years of applicable experience in lieu of a degree.)
• DoD 8570 IAT Level II Certification, CompTIA Security+ CE or equivalent
• US Secret security clearance required
Covid Guidance for the US
In order to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 44,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.