Have you ever wondered what it would be like to work with one of the BEST in government contracting company? Ranked by Forbes in 2018 as a Top 100 government contractor and one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies, Team Leidos is one you don’t want to overlook. We know once you join our team, you are sure to go home at the end of every day knowing YOU MADE A DIFFERENCE, resulting in one of the most REWARDING careers you could have imagined. WE WANT YOU!!
As a Strategic Resource Manager, you will support an Agile, SAFe, SecDevOps program focused on the development, maintenance and enhancement of technical applications and tools. The Resource Manager is responsible for supporting the staffing needs of the program and allocating the resources; developing and implementing specialized training plans; leading redeployment efforts within the program; and forecasting future needs. This role will coordinate with various elements to help meet the staffing goals. You will be responsible for providing support the project staffing needs including supporting project staff plans, forecasting staffing needs, filling staffing positions, maintaining staffing qualifications oversight, managing retention of staffing, managing on-boarding and off-boarding of staff, coordinating staffing recruitment across team members and working with Leidos human resource management personnel. You will also be leading other individuals on the staffing PMO.
- Plan and coordinate candidates between PMO, program-hiring managers/leads and the recruiting teams (Leidos’ Talent Acquisitions and Subcontractors) for consideration.
- Issue and track new resource requirements.
- Review candidates.
- Work with HR and Talent Acquisitions and manager other resources on outreach and job recruiting events and marketing.
- Manage resource pool of candidates and employees in established resources management tools.
- Respond to changing staffing requirements.
- Evaluate and determine feedback from team members and others from the management team.
- Serve as Training Manager for the program, responsible for ensuring program personnel complete required training as well as designing individual training plans for personnel with the goal of upskilling our workforce
- Work with Leidos Corporate to evaluate and leverage training resources, including external classes and vendors
- Develop and implement an internal redeployment program on REACTS, designed to retain employees and encourage rotations between teams and ARTs
- Grow our internship program on contract, including outreach to local universities to encourage long-term career growth for junior and student level developers and IT personnel
- Continuously review market trend analysis and adjust target rates and budget forecasts based on updated projections. Lead in-depth rate review in conjunction with Subcontracts, Finance, and Staffing personnel.
- Work closely with Finance Analyst to provide monthly inputs to the Spend Plan, including program staffing levels, forecasted departures, and planned starts
- Work with HR to evaluate and improve retention on the program
- Work closely with managers to evaluate and improve performance within the program, including through specialized training plans.
- Must possess a minimum of a Bachelor’s degree and 12+ years of prior relevant experience or a Master’s degree with 10+ years of prior relevant experience.
- Additional experience may be substituted in lieu of degree
- Excellent communication skills and ability to adapt in an Agile Environment.
- Significant experience managing complex staffing and resource requirements.
- Significant experience in project management.
- Experience staffing for large technical programs.
- Must have an active TS/SCI with CI polygraph security clearance.
- Experience staffing for programs with software developers and other highly technical skillsets
- Experience with redeployment initiatives
- Experience with financial reporting
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
External Referral Bonus $:5000
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Proj and Prog Management
Please note that effective October 1, to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos business events outside of our facilities, employees, vendors, subcontractors, and visitors will be required to be vaccinated or maintain proof of a weekly negative COVID-19 test. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated or able to show negative COVID-19 test results to access facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.