The Defense Group of Leidos has an exciting opportunity for a Logistics Coordinator to support efforts for the OCONUS Enterprise Network (ONE-Net) portion of the Service Management, Integration, and Transport (SMIT) contract located in Manama, Bahrain.
Why join us?
Bahrain is an island country in the Persian Gulf with an amazing food, shopping, and adventure scene . If you want great food, you can find meals from every part of the world and choose to enjoy it at the amazing restaurants or in the comfort of your own home –as most things can also be delivered.
If you love brunch, you will find a new place every weekend.
If you enjoy shopping, you’ll enjoy the countless malls and souks to get items from around the world!
If looking for fun and adventure, you can go scuba diving, head to the water park, check out the F1 Race Track, catch an MMA event, or hit the dance floor as you enjoy the amazing night life.
This island Kingdom is also right in the center of Europe, Asia, and Africa.
It would be no hardship to do a long weekend in the neighboring countries, as well as affordable to tick your travel bucket lists for the rest of the world.
Work perks include:
· Paid relocation to/from OCONUS location
· Overseas living allowance(s) and other OCONUS pay
· Foreign Earned Income Tax Exemption
. Benefits package including medical, dental, vision insurance; paid time off; 401k with company match; etc.
· Base access (Exchange, post office, MWR, etc.)
· Thriving Expat Community
The Logistics Coordinator integrates the spectrum of the logistics processes within the operational, acquisition and wholesale environments.
SMIT is the largest IT services program for the Navy; inclusive of cybersecurity services, network operations, service desk, and data transport.
Ultimately, Leidos will support the Navy in unifying its shore-based networks and data management to improve capability and service while also saving significant dollars by focusing efforts under one enterprise network.
- Establish schedules for and conducting Monthly Inventories and reconciliations.
- Support scheduled and ad hoc Asset Management Audits and reconciliation of errors.
- Coordinate with functional teams for Integration of Software Asset Management disciplines within workflows.
- Downloading, Shipment, and receipt of assets.
- Coordination with procurement for procurement of new and renewal of hardware, software licenses and maintenance agreements.
- Maintain system architectures and solution records.
- Develop standard operating procedures, process flow diagrams, FAQs, and training materials to maintain operation consistency.
- Responsible for directing the integrated logistics process, developing support policies, procedures and systems, and providing implementation guidance.
- Prepare and implement directives to ensure effective logistics support, and establishes and enforces standards.
- Develop, initiate, integrate and manage all logistics actions associated with life cycle management of weapon systems, subsystems and equipment.
- US Citizenship and a DoD Secret Clearance
- High school diploma or General Equivalency Diploma (GED) with 7 years’ minimum experience and four (4) years of experience using DoD Logistics and Asset Management System (e.g., HP Asset Manager, Remedy, DPAS, GCSS-MC).
- 10+ years’ experience supporting SPAWAR/NAVIFOR/NNWC/NCTAMS/NCTS environment.
- Experience with “HP Asset Manager” software.
- Experience with FAR/DFAR Government Property Management requirements.
- Experience with Government asset management system (DPAS or GCSS-MC).
- Motivated self-starter with strong written and verbal communication skills, and the ability to create complex technical reports on analytic findings
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
External Referral Bonus $:3000
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Secret
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Please note that effective October 1, to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos business events outside of our facilities, employees, vendors, subcontractors, and visitors will be required to be vaccinated or maintain proof of a weekly negative COVID-19 test. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated or able to show negative COVID-19 test results to access facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.