IBD-SS Logistics Analyst-COLTS
UNLEASH YOUR POTENTIAL
At Leidos, we deliver innovative solutions through the efforts of our diverse and talented people who are dedicated to our customers’ success. We empower our teams, contribute to our communities, and operate sustainably. Everything we do is built on a commitment to do the right thing for our customers, our people, and our community. Our Mission, Vision, and Values guide the way we do business.
Are you ready for your next career challenge?
Job Description Summary:
Leidos is seeking a Logistics Analyst at our Huntsville, AL location. This position will be member of the PM FPS
IBD-SS Logistics Team with the focus of utilizing the COLTS Database for analysis, day to day asset
tracking, maintenance and quality documentation and tracking, and transportation/shipping, configuration,
and procurement analysis. This position will require current strong COLTS user experience and capabilities
with the ability of learning any additional Property and Logistics functions as assigned.
COLTS (Catalog Ordering Logistic Tracking System) is the database system utilized to manage all program
assets CONUS and OCONUS providing Total Asset Visibility (TAV) to include inventory, maintenance actions,
RMA’s, shipping and transportation, and procurement actions.
The Logistics Analyst will:
• Analyzes data for all sites to determine stock levels, required procurement actions and excess assets.
• Forecasting proper levels of assets in multiple location across several countries.
• Provide analysis on Sparing levels.
• Utilize COLTS for assisting Logistics and Maintenance Team for a variety of Program or Material
• Work with Database Team for COLTS Database evolution and clean up.
• Through COLTS Assist Property Team to ensure we maintain program property accountability
throughout its life cycle from acquisition through to relief of stewardship.
• Audit a range of COLTS user actions including inventory events, work orders, shipments, requisitions
etc. and ensure actions are being completed as per defined program processes and regulations.
• Interact with and corresponds with Government/Customer counterparts frequently
• Provide analysis and forecasting for supply chain analysis and assist in any and all Logistics and
• Act as liaison bridging the gap between Supply Chain and Logistics personnel and System Engineering
• Assist Program Property team with all Property Book transactions between DPAS and COLTS to
maintain program compliance.
• Interact and assist program maintain
If this sounds like the kind of environment where you can thrive, keep reading!
The Defense Group provides a diverse portfolio of systems, solutions, and services covering land, sea, air, space, and cyberspace for customers worldwide. Solutions for Defense include enterprise and mission IT, large-scale intelligence systems, command and control, geospatial and data analytics, cybersecurity, logistics, training, and intelligence analysis and operations support. Our team is solving the world’s toughest security challenges for customers with “can’t fail” missions. To explore and learn more, click here!
Are you ready to make an impact? Begin your a flourishing and meaningful career, share your resume with us today!
• Knowledge in working with FSR Maintainers and creation of/equipment work order management.
• Asset management/tracking experience, including asset history, PMCS, MWO management, tool
control, quality control, asset events, etc. and performing asset database reports and analysis
• COLTS user experience
• Understanding of system configurations as it pertains to asset logistics and lifecycle.
• Ability to work under limited supervision with strong interpersonal skills.
• Must be able to multitask, prioritize work, and be adaptive to change.
• Familiar with OSHA Health & Safety standards and regulations.
• Experience with Microsoft office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
YOU MIGHT ALSO HAVE:
Experience with database administration of any kind highly desired with ability to learn
• Knowledge of quality control and managing shelf life and calibration a major plus
• Knowledge with military transportation & logistics, MILAIR, USTRANSCOM, etc.
• Knowledge or experience in IUID/RFID utilization, implementation and/or management.
• Familiarity with DOD logistics practices and forms, DD250, DD1348, DD1149, DA3161etc.
WHAT SETS YOU APART
• BS and 0-2 + years of experience or AA/AS + 3-5 years relevant experience (6 experience in lieu of a degree)
• US Secret security clearance required
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
External Referral Bonus $:$3,000
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Secret
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Please note that effective October 1, to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos business events outside of our facilities, employees, vendors, subcontractors, and visitors will be required to be vaccinated or maintain proof of a weekly negative COVID-19 test. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated or able to show negative COVID-19 test results to access facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.