We have an exciting opportunity for a WMD-CT Analyst to support a client’s requirements in a challenging, dynamic setting located in the Washington Metropolitan Area. The position requires an active TS/SCI with Polygraph security clearance. The Analyst will gather and synthesize all source terrorist-related information to support development of daily counterterrorism (CT) products that promote situational awareness across the Intelligence Community (IC) and broader US Government.
The Analyst may be required to perform the following responsibilities:
- Integrate and assess the full scope of IC collection efforts against WMD-CT targets
- Evaluate existing collection streams/sources; and trends, opportunities, and gaps in reporting specifics to the WMD-terrorism threats
- Work with intelligence analysis components throughout the customer’s environment
- In partnership with WMD-CT leadership, collaborate with IC partners to address critical
CT intelligence gaps and utilize the full range of CT and counter-proliferation collection platforms against WMD-CT priorities
- Draft, edit, coordinate, and disseminate documents in preparation of customer meetings
- Create and maintain quarterly trend statistics on collection postures and responses
- Represent WMD-CT in collections management meetings and brief members of upper management
- Evaluate IC analytical and collection reports (including SIGINT and HUMINT), and extract critical information to present to management
- Experience working with intelligence collection as it related to CT issues
- Demonstrated experience in HUMINT, SIGINT, IMINT, or all source collection management
- Experience writing formal deliverables, conducting independent research on time sensitive tasks and providing high-level briefings to a mature audience
- Strong background in CT analysis and respective AORs
- Previous experience supporting CBRN or WMD efforts within the Intelligence or DoD communities
- Broad-based experience supporting defense and intelligence enterprises and an understanding of different IC customer’s needs
- Previous experience writing Finished Intelligence (FINTEL) products is required
- Excellent communication skills are required in order to produce reports and brief members of upper management
- Prior experience presenting information to diverse audiences
- Experience working with key US foreign policy and national security CT objectives
TS/SCI Clearance with Polygraph
A Bachelor’s degree + 8 years of applicable experience is required, or a Master’s degree + 6 years of applicable experience
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
External Referral Bonus $:5000
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Please note that effective October 1, to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos business events outside of our facilities, employees, vendors, subcontractors, and visitors will be required to be vaccinated or maintain proof of a weekly negative COVID-19 test. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated or able to show negative COVID-19 test results to access facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.