The NISC IV program at Leidos is seeking a Data Analyst to perform a variety of duties in connection with the management of SharePoint sites and the preparation of high profile business intelligence documents and dashboards for FAA senior leaders, Lines of Businesses, or other external groups.
Primary Responsibilities for the position include:
The successful candidate will use cross-functional team coordination experience and excellent communication skills to support various data analysis and dashboarding functions across a large, complex COTS Integration program. Duties and responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
• Provide operational support for dashboarding/reporting to included ongoing management and collection of data covering various PMO functions to include: deliverables submission, data calls risks/issues, etc.
• Provide input into requirements for dashboarding/reporting short-term and long-term vision
• Work directly with content owners and understand the authoritative data sources for data points
• Execute the processes to pull data from the programs authoritative data sources and create high quality dashboards and/or reports
• Create visual representations that clearly depict program information and status
• Contribute to program deliverables related to reporting (i.e. Monthly Progress Reports, etc.)
• Provide suggestions to improve the dashboarding and reporting processes
• Creating routine and ad hoc reports, ensuring they are client ready
• Provide oral and written discussion of analytical findings using narrative and graphic forms
• Develop and/or recommend additional mechanisms to track and report implementation of initiatives, guidance, and controls across the customer environment
• Bachelor's degree in Business, Economics or related field with a minimum of five (5) years of related experience. An additional six (6) years of relevant experience may be substituted for degree requirement
• Minimum 2 years of experience in data analysis, statusing, monitoring, and reporting
• Excellent verbal communication skill
• Ability to submit high quality dashboards and reports and follow quality standards outlined by the Quality Management team
• Able to efficiently and effectively provide data to stakeholders with high quality and integrity
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
• Experience with Microsoft Office
• Optimistic attitude, poise, and team player
• Ability to obtain a Public Trust clearance
• Preferred familiarity on dashboarding tools such as Power BI and Tableau
• Experience supporting large-scale Program Management Office efforts
• Previous Government contracting work experience.
Working knowledge of SharePoint
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
External Referral Bonus $:1000
Potential for Telework:Yes, 75%
Clearance Level Required:None
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Business Systems Analysis
Please note that effective October 1, to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos business events outside of our facilities, employees, vendors, subcontractors, and visitors will be required to be vaccinated or maintain proof of a weekly negative COVID-19 test. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated or able to show negative COVID-19 test results to access facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.