Looking to grow within a company that you can help grow? Leidos has an excellent opportunity for a Talent Acquisition Partner within our Talent Acquisition (TA) team! This role is offered on a full or part time basis, to meet business need.
The purpose of this role is to lead the full end to end recruitment cycle. You will have a proven track record of identifying top talent and niche skillsets and providing an exceptional candidate experience along the way. We’re on a mission here to build a best in class TA service, so if you’ve got experience in TA related continuous improvement initiatives we’d love to hear from you! As a leader in IT delivering complex, transformative change programmes, most of the roles you’ll be filling will be in the Technology space, therefore a background in IT technical recruitment would be hugely desirable.
The successful candidate’s primary responsibilities will be:
- Working in partnership with hiring managers, providing a consultative and credible TA service
- Proactively sourcing and identifying niche talent, prioritising candidate engagement and experience
- Influencing hiring managers on best practice and sourcing strategy
- Supporting continuous improvement activities across TA, spanning initiatives across Inclusion and Diversity, candidate engagement, candidate communications and attraction – to name a few!
- Demonstrate the ability to establish trust and confidence by maintaining a high level of credibility, integrity, and skilled communications with managers and the TA Team.
- Being proactive; actively engaging with The TA team, provide ongoing status of sourcing activities and candidates.
The successful candidate will have the following skills/experience:
- A Bachelor's degree with at least 4 years+ of experience
- Experience of working in a fast paced in house / corporate TA team
- Proven track record of sourcing and engaging niche, passive talent through a variety of methods re referrals, platforms, networks, industry partners etc.
- Strong stakeholder management skills – with the ability to partner and influence at all levels.
- The ability to see the bigger picture and work as 1HR team
- Must be results oriented and have the ability to effectively manage multiple priorities.
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite, and Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS).
- Previous experience recruiting across Defence would be preferred but not essential
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
External Referral Bonus $:
Potential for Telework:Yes, 100%
Clearance Level Required:Other Clearance
Scheduled Weekly Hours:37.5
Job Family:Talent Acquisition
Please note that effective October 1, to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos business events outside of our facilities, employees, vendors, subcontractors, and visitors will be required to be vaccinated or maintain proof of a weekly negative COVID-19 test. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated or able to show negative COVID-19 test results to access facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.