Healthcare is one of the fastest growing sectors of the US economy, but the industry faces many challenges in delivering value to providers and payers and in improving patient care outcomes in a highly dynamic marketplace. The Health Growth Solutions organization identifies, plans and matures innovative concepts, including emerging technologies, to drive differentiation in our solutions and meaningful growth in the dynamic, rapidly evolving healthcare industry.
Health Growth Solutions (HGS) is looking for experience Subject Matter Experts (SME) that can contribute to defining the problems facing the health care industry specific to the Pre-Operative space.
Pre-Operative Subject Matter Expert – Health Growth Solutions
The Pre-Operative SME provides expert advice to assist the HGS team to understand the voice of the customer, the workflow associated with the current and future state solution and the financial impact of solving the most pressing problems in this space.
The SME should have expertise across several of the following areas:
- Detailed understanding of the complete Pre-Operative workflow from scheduling to transition of care with focus on reducing cancellation rates and minimizing patient complication risk
- Knowledge of the technologies and systems associated with supporting the Pre-Operative workflow with specific focus on patient compliance with pre-surgical orders
- Specific experience working within the Federal health care market (VA or DHA preferred)
The successful candidate will demonstrate the following attributes:
- Ability to think creatively and identify new ways to solve persistent problems
- Provides detailed understanding of relevant business processes, goals and strategy in order to provide analysis and interpretation.
- Translates data/trends into strategic recommendations
- Develops detailed understanding of relevant business processes, goals and strategy in order to provide analysis and interpretation.
- Develops and communicates action plans to address areas for improvement identified through data analysis and business expertise.
- Assists in planning initiatives to address areas for improvement.
- Understands the customer’s buying process and maintains contacts that have decision making authority for the focus area
- Bachelor of Arts/Bachelor of Science or equivalent experience and 15+ years of prior relevant experience or Master’s degree with 10+ years of prior relevant experience.
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills
- Practical business experience in focus area
- Experience consulting in Federal Health environments: DoD, VA, CDC, Medicaid, etc.
Pay Range:Pay Range - -
In order to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 44,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.